+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Since Denver Is Out

Since Denver Is Out

We can pretty much pencil in Week 1 Giants Season Opener Denver Broncos vs New York Giants on SNF Peyton Manning vs Eli Manning Part 3, now I know there is a chance the Giants could play another team in Week 1 sure there is a chance but the Giants are going to play the Broncos early in the season and it will be a prime-time game. The last 2 times the Giants played against Peyton Manning when he was with the Giants Week 1 2006 Prime-Time game, 2010 Week 2 Prime-Time game. We could play another team in Week 1 but right now even though the schedule hasn't been released yet, I assume we are going to play the Broncos Week 1 @ MetLife Stadium. I could be wrong but im just assuming as of right now.
    Last edited by Antwuan; 01-13-2013 at 12:06 AM.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

That would suck. Eli is 0-2 against Peyton.

That is definitely a Sunday Nighter, without a doubt.

Would be great to see that game.

Chargers game will most likely be prime time too. Eli going to San Diego.
    Last edited by TheBookOfEli; 01-12-2013 at 11:33 PM.

Veteran
    We actually play good at home.

I'm thinking the opener could be Packers... you know, the team we "wronged"...

Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.

I think the Denver game, Eagles @ Home, Packers @ Home or Another Game On The Road, 2 or 3 of those will likely be Sunday Night Games or Monday Night Games for the Giants.

We always play the Eagles on Sunday Night so I could see the Giants playing them @ Home on SNF.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Part of me feels as though the league should just have 6 "division weeks" where everyone plays a divisional rival. Weeks 1 and 17 would always be division weeks, while the other 4 are spaced out throughout the season...

Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.

Quote Originally Posted by Antwuan View Post
    I think the Denver game, Eagles @ Home, Packers @ Home or Another Game On The Road, 2 or 3 of those will likely be Sunday Night Games or Monday Night Games for the Giants.

We always play the Eagles on Sunday Night so I could see the Giants playing them @ Home on SNF.
    Don't know if the Eagles games will be on primetime because they're not expected to be good, and therefore wouldn't demand a 8pm kickoff from the NFL.

Bench Player
    The Denver game will definetly be a SNF game. I think one of the skins game and a dallas game will be another, im not sure they would do the packers game again. If we have on more it may be the packers but i doubt it. The charger game sounds more like a MNF game if that makes any sense.

+ Reply to Thread