who talks about this ****?

......seriously

my god !

my dad can beat up your dad

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    postseason Eli > postseason Peyton

regular season Peyton > regular season Eli
    I tend to agree.

But then again, that game should never have gone into OT. That pass by Flacco that tied the game with 30 seconds left in regulation should NEVER have been completed. Both of Denver's DBs (especially the safety Moore) played that pass terribly. I thought that was CC Brown out there, for a minute. Jones outran the pass so much he had to comeback and wait a couple minutes for it to come down. That was basically a Hail Mary pass with no defenders in place to knock it down. Horrible.

I'd take Eli over Peyton but I'd take Peyton over Brady but I'd take Brady over Rodgers but I'd take Rodgers over Ryan but I'd take Ryan over Luck but I'd take Luck over Kaep but I'd take Kaep over RG3 but I'd take RG3 over Romo but I'd take Romo over Stafford but I'd take Stafford over Vick

Quote Originally Posted by gmen46 View Post
    I tend to agree.

But then again, that game should never have gone into OT. That pass by Flacco that tied the game with 30 seconds left in regulation should NEVER have been completed. Both of Denver's DBs (especially the safety Moore) played that pass terribly. I thought that was CC Brown out there, for a minute. Jones outran the pass so much he had to comeback and wait a couple minutes for it to come down. That was basically a Hail Mary pass with no defenders in place to knock it down. Horrible.
    The safeties were horrible most of that game. Everyone was jumping on Champ for those long Smith completions, but there were supposed to be safties there to stop those on all of those throws.

The deep one up the middle it was C1, the safety just came up, the deep sideline one was C2, and the safety came way up.

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    who talks about this ****?

......seriously

my god !

my dad can beat up your dad
    Facebook and twitter is. Those posts started the moment that game ended. I would take peyton all day over Eli. I found it laughable that john fox didn't trust him with two timeouts and thirty seconds left in regulation.
    Close or you hit the bricks

Quote Originally Posted by Mlerman17 View Post
    They r both good who cares.
    You're right, but this is a message board. Feel free to gtfo of my thread buddy
    Close or you hit the bricks

Does Eli throw that INT in the end? No! Give me Eli in the final 2 minutes. Give me Peyton in the Regular season.

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Its funny how our fans are sounding off on Facebook and twitter about this topic just because Denver lost tonight. Peyton Manning is easily the better of the two. Just my piece.
    Sorry but I'd take Eli over Peyton any day, he is better when it counts! Just my opinion.

Go to the broncos forums and cry there.

Closed

Closed Thread