+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: if dom capers gets fired..

if dom capers gets fired..

I don't see how we don't take a look at him. Dude knows how to play aggressive and blitz!!

/end sarcasm

Veteran
    Apparently you're supposed to put that in red

I dont understand why he kept playing man coverage when the QB has almost 200 yards of rushing

well to be honest, TC wanted Capers. They both have history, at Jax iirc. And to be honest, I think if you gave Capers OUR defensive unit, he'd look much better. He had that D look respectable most of the yr, often with UDFA rookies at corner...

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I dont understand why he kept playing man coverage when the QB has almost 200 yards of rushing
    too much faith in mathews? thats the only reason i can come up with thats somewhat justifiable. he had to have believed mathews could get to him, before kapernick could get to them?? Otherwise, at least drop 1 of the 4 useless DL he's playing as a spy since they werent even close to getting pressures...

Yeah I still respect him as a coach. Point is on any given Sunday any team / coach can look like a chump

we shilacked that team 26-3 fwiw...@SF no less...smh...we shilacked GB too but, wtf, has there ever been a team with such polarity?

Alex Smith was playing not Kaepernick

both played. and kapernick came in the 4th and looked just as ****ty as smith did so...u can make any statement u choose and none will make "we shilacked them 26-3 @ SF" untrue...

Seahawks beat the crap out of a Kapernick led 49ers in week 16.

And Im not a huge fan of Capers. Think he was fortunate to have some great DBs and Clay Matthews there in GB.

+ Reply to Thread