+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Apparently defense

Apparently defense

according to this syear's playoffs is not the requirement we think for winning (not my belief) but look at the scores, the Ravens against the Broncos and the 49'ers against the Packers. The league is offense oriented now and the defenses are lagging behind. For most fans that is opposite of ehat we enjoy and want football to be, but the owners want excitiement to sell tickets

Seahawks D? Houstons D? Niners D didn't look bad last night at all. I'm saying D way too much. D.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Seahawks D? Houstons D? Niners D didn't look bad last night at all. I'm saying D way too much. D.
    Ravens Defense wasnt that bad Denver scored 2 TD's on Special teams.
    Packers and Broncos defenses were putrid. The Broncos Ravens game was a very poorly played Football game

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    according to this syear's playoffs is not the requirement we think for winning (not my belief) but look at the scores, the Ravens against the Broncos and the 49'ers against the Packers. The league is offense oriented now and the defenses are lagging behind. For most fans that is opposite of ehat we enjoy and want football to be, but the owners want excitiement to sell tickets
    Its hard to stop a lot of these Offenses today thats why the Giants in principle are designed to limit big plays and cause turnovers.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Ravens Defense wasnt that bad Denver scored 2 TD's on Special teams.Packers and Broncos defenses were putrid. The Broncos Ravens game was a very poorly played Football game
    Never understood the praise Denvers defense got.

How Rahim Moore got beat on that play I have no idea. A Horrible display of Ball Skills

#2 in yards, #4 in points. They really do have a great front 7. Led the league in sacks.

They just need some better DBs.

Im still curious how these option offenses are going to work against AFC teams who really dont see that stuff much, really the only option QB in the AFC is Tebow.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Im still curious how these option offenses are going to work against AFC teams who really dont see that stuff much, really the only option QB in the AFC is Tebow.
    And Tebow is nothing like Kaepernick or Wilson. He cant throw or run anywhere near the level of those guys .Still they might not have to worry about it if Atlanta wins. Im pulling for the Seahawks or Texans. I really dont want to see NE or SF win .
    I was pretty impressed wiith Kaep's accuracy yesterday made some really nice throws guy has a rocket for an arm. Dont like that throwing motion though it almost negates how strong his arm is

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    #2 in yards, #4 in points. They really do have a great front 7. Led the league in sacks.

They just need some better DBs.
    they had 6 games against Raiders Chargers and Chiefs.+ 1 with Carolina TB Clev over rated team.
    Last edited by ibbill; 01-13-2013 at 11:37 AM.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

+ Reply to Thread