+ Reply to Thread

Jacobs to Ryan...and more

"Time to shut up, fat boy!" Jacobs yelled at Ryan, according to the star ledger. It didn't end there

Jacobs told the NY Daily News that he instructed the Jets coach to " shut the (expletive) up," and ryan told the rb to "go (expletive) himself."

also....

team spokesman Pat Hanlon took to twitter after the game...

"On 2nd thought, to our neighbors, thanks for allowing us to visit "your" house (wink,wink) we appreciate the hospitality."

he later added: "Again, to our hosts....sorry about the mess we left behing.We'll clean it up later. We have a big game in "your" house this week."

i find this funny lol especially the jacobs part lol

Veteran

Re: Jacobs to Ryan...and more

im tired of pat hanolan,, replace all coachs and him,, he talks too much

Bench Player

Re: Jacobs to Ryan...and more

[quote user="mattpl908"]"Time to shut up, fat boy!" Jacobs yelled at Ryan, according to the star ledger. It didn't end there

Jacobs told the NY Daily News that he instructed the Jets coach to " shut the (expletive) up," and ryan told the rb to "go (expletive) himself."

also....

team spokesman Pat Hanlon took to twitter after the game...

"On 2nd thought, to our neighbors, thanks for allowing us to visit "your" house (wink,wink) we appreciate the hospitality."

he later added: "Again, to our hosts....sorry about the mess we left behing.We'll clean it up later. We have a big game in "your" house this week."

i find this funny lol especially the jacobs part lol[/quote]

I laughed when I read that but especially when Jacobs is get interviewed by Sal Paolantonio (dont know if I spelled his name right) Jacobs straight calls Ryan an A-Hole, has a big mouth, big belly, really entertaining.