+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    If we were broncos fans how many threads would there be by now

    How many people would be asking for John fox's head right now? A chance to ice the game and he takes the ball out of Peyton's hands and does a draw play. I don't know why teams do this.. That's why I respect a guy like Mike Tomlin because he's trusts his QB to put the game away. He also ran a couple of draw plays on 3rd and short too. One thing I know for sure though is there would've been a 50+ page thread on how Peyton needs to workout during the offseason because he has almost nothing left in the tank.

  2. #2
    Veteran ibbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hamilton Canada
    Posts
    2,270
    they were over rated as a team. Imagine how many we win if we played
    KC Chargers Oakland. twice + Carolina and Clev Tampa Bay.

    Pretty easy schedule
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

  3. #3
    Veteran Cool Papa B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,805
    Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    How many people would be asking for John fox's head right now? A chance to ice the game and he takes the ball out of Peyton's hands and does a draw play. I don't know why teams do this.. That's why I respect a guy like Mike Tomlin because he's trusts his QB to put the game away. He also ran a couple of draw plays on 3rd and short too. One thing I know for sure though is there would've been a 50+ page thread on how Peyton needs to workout during the offseason because he has almost nothing left in the tank.
    D'oh.....

    this place would have blown up if that was TC and the GMen. Moderators would of had to shut down the site a few times and there would have been about 2 dozen suspensions and warnings.

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,752
    Probably not very many. Denver played a good game. If we had lost the game like how we lost to the ravens earlier or the falcons then probably a lot.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ALLnygIN View Post
    Probably not very many. Denver played a good game. If we had lost the game like how we lost to the ravens earlier or the falcons then probably a lot.
    People complain about playcalling when we WIN. Nuff said

  6. #6
    The Ravens were simply given a chance to tie the game and they succeeded. Excuse them for causing all the shock and "upset(s)" in many senses. Broncos did not make an attempt to ice the game and paid the price for it, especially considering it's a playoff game. See ya next season Broncos.

  7. #7
    BRING BACK TEBOW

  8. #8
    I was here when we lost to the 49ers in 02. We did not take it well.

  9. #9
    Veteran ebick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Pksoze View Post
    I was here when we lost to the 49ers in 02. We did not take it well.
    I never want to see another Giant point to the scoreboard again. [red]at least Tebow won a playoff game for them[red]

  10. #10
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    6,595
    Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    How many people would be asking for John fox's head right now? A chance to ice the game and he takes the ball out of Peyton's hands and does a draw play. I don't know why teams do this.. That's why I respect a guy like Mike Tomlin because he's trusts his QB to put the game away. He also ran a couple of draw plays on 3rd and short too. One thing I know for sure though is there would've been a 50+ page thread on how Peyton needs to workout during the offseason because he has almost nothing left in the tank.

    Maybe he was still in shock that his defensive unit had absolutely no situational awareness and essentially handed the game to the Ravens.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts