+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    Poor Broncos safety Rahim Moore will never hear the end of it for several weeks for badly misplaying that chuck and pray pass.
    He should never hear the end of it for the rest of his life.

That was about as clueless a defensive play as there has ever been n the history of the game.

After what happened in the Falcons/Seahawks game, I'd be pissed off that they didn't even attempt to drive the ball downfield to at least attempt a FG.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by G-MENBK View Post
    After what happened in the Falcons/Seahawks game, I'd be pissed off that they didn't even attempt to drive the ball downfield to at least attempt a FG.
    Different coaches, different mentalities....

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    He should never hear the end of it for the rest of his life.

That was about as clueless a defensive play as there has ever been n the history of the game.
    That was some CC Brown sheet right there....

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Quote Originally Posted by G-MENBK View Post
    With that happening this weekend there would have been about another 2 months worth of threads blasting TC and Eli. Though Atlanta was losing with 30 sec. left, and Denver was tied you still have to go for the win there. Heck, a 60 yard field goal at Mile High is like kicking a 45 yard field goal somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Pksoze View Post
    I was here when we lost to the 49ers in 02. We did not take it well.
    I never want to see another Giant point to the scoreboard again. [red]at least Tebow won a playoff game for them[red]

Veteran
    John Fox had an absolute brain-fart in the last 2 minutes of that game. He has the Quarterback with the highest 3rd down completion % in the game (around 53%) and decides to run it on 3rd and 6 instead of go for 6 yards and the win.
    Then, when they get the ball back with two timeouts and more than 30 seconds in decent field position, he kneels...

Inexplicable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    Poor Broncos safety Rahim Moore will never hear the end of it for several weeks for badly misplaying that chuck and pray pass.
    He should change his name to Rahim Junkin. Or better yet, Rahim Dodge...

Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    How many people would be asking for John fox's head right now? A chance to ice the game and he takes the ball out of Peyton's hands and does a draw play. I don't know why teams do this.. That's why I respect a guy like Mike Tomlin because he's trusts his QB to put the game away. He also ran a couple of draw plays on 3rd and short too. One thing I know for sure though is there would've been a 50+ page thread on how Peyton needs to workout during the offseason because he has almost nothing left in the tank.
    It goes both ways though... the Steelers' season/playoff hopes were ended on 2 end of game passes and interceptions by Ben.

Terrible clock management and play calling by Fox. There should be more coaches like Mike Tomlin and Belicheck out there.