+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Our Safety situation....Sign KP, Tender Stevie for 2nd...

If we can sign KP back and then pick up a second round pick for Stevie Brown, I think that is a move that would make alot of sense for us. Having an additional second round draft pick this year will greatly help replacing talent that we are sure to lose with so many free agents and help us lower costs by paying a rookie contract. Stevie is a good player, but we already have Rolle under contract, between Rolle and KP how many safties do we need?

The Giants are excellent in the draft, they should be leveraging that skill and acquiring as many draft picks whenever possible.

trading a proven playmaker like Stevie Brown for a draft pick that may or may not work out is foolish IMO...

Excellent in the draft? They've picked up many duds over the years.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    trading a proven playmaker like Stevie Brown for a draft pick that may or may not work out is foolish IMO...
    Proven player? Please he had one good season. That said I do agree that we should not trade him away for a second round pick.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Excellent in the draft? They've picked up many duds over the years.
    As have other teams, but Reese is one of if not the best in the biz when it comes to the draft.

Shouldn't we at least keep Stevie around one more season to see if this season was not a one hit wonder? People said the same about Cruz if i recall.....

KP , ROLLE and W.HILL

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD21 View Post
    KP , ROLLE and W.HILL
    Sash will be around as well. He is a solid STs guy. I think we should try to keep all 5, but how much will KP cost? Should we make it an insentive laced contract due to his injuries? KP and Nicks injuries worry me to a point I dont see them as valuable as most here. I really want to keep them, but not for stupid money without makin it an "earn your money" type deal.

5trive for Fiv5

You want to give up a young ball hawk with promise for a second round pick?
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

I'd take the cheaper, healthier safety over KP. As much as I love KP, let the Bengals have him.