+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    I know this doesn't belong here but who do you g uys want to win it all?

    It is the playoffs, no one really goes over to the general sports forum during this time and I've seen a few threads that aren't Giants related but here, I'll make it Giants related.

    This Seahawks game is great, never thought I'd root for the Seahawks and as I type that, the game is over. Julio Jones with the interception LMAO.

    So now we have the 49ers vs the Falcons..I want to root for the NFC team and I honestly dislike the Falcons more than I do the 49ers. The only problem is if the 49ers do win it all, we'll never stop seeing the threads in here asking for us to draft a scrambling QB which is riDONKulous. I'm tired of seeing the Patriots in the playoffs, and I really can't stand Tom Brady because he's a big cry baby.

    There really isn't a team I'll enjoy rooting for..I mean, the Texans I like but they're in the AFC and if the 49ers win, I'm sure the fans will bring up how we beat them last year and how they deserved to be in the SB.


    So who are you guys going to root for? I'm so happy the Packers are out of it and I lost a cry baby friend on FB because of it. The whole "least we were in the playoffs" argument is all he used, then I pointed out "Well in 3 minutes you won't be in the playoffs either" and that set him off.

  2. #2
    All-Pro G-Men Surg.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Down south In Cowturd country
    Posts
    10,616
    I have mix feelings about this one. Would be nice to see Gonzo go out like Stay with a SB title. In the other hand Ray's story is compeling coming back from a nasty injury, not many players can muster the will, strenght and guts to come back from a torn triceps and do the things that man is doing right now on the field of play. I sure will hate if the freaking 49 ers pull it out and win it all. Of course I don't what to see Brady hoist another one but he must feel great about his chances. And last there's Matty, in many ways this is his time to shine and grab glory this year, it seems like this is his year and probably will take it all if he puts his heart and soul into it. It's gona be a hell of a ride for one of this guys.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    I have mix feelings about this one. Would be nice to see Gonzo go out like Stay with a SB title. In the other hand Ray's story is compeling coming back from a nasty injury, not many players can muster the will, strenght and guts to come back from a torn triceps and do the things that man is doing right now on the field of play. I sure will hate if the freaking 49 ers pull it out and win it all. Of course I don't what to see Brady hoist another one but he must feel great about his chances. And last there's Matty, in many ways this is his time to shine and grab glory this year, it seems like this is his year and probably will take it all if he puts his heart and soul into it. It's gona be a hell of a ride for one of this guys.
    No love for the Texans? Andre Johnson needs a SB ring.

  4. #4
    All-Pro G-Men Surg.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Down south In Cowturd country
    Posts
    10,616
    Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    No love for the Texans? Andre Johnson needs a SB ring.
    You're right, for some reason I left Andre out , it's not love lost but for some reason I don't feel it for the Texans . Maybe they still have bills to pay or at least of all the teams left I see the others ahead of Houston. That been said It would be great if the Texans kick out the Brady bunch out of the playoffs.

  5. #5
    All-Pro Eli TO Shockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    6,821
    I was going for Denver...but...that didnt quite work out. I'm truly enjoying the playoffs so far. Best sport on the planet.

  6. #6
    I'm down to rooting for the Texans.

    Everyone else, **** 'em.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

    Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

  7. #7
    At this point, anyone but the 49ers.

    I hate them so much right now. I'd like to see the Texans or Atlanta get their first title.

  8. #8
    All-Pro Eli TO Shockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    6,821
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
    At this point, anyone but the 49ers.

    I hate them so much right now. I'd like to see the Texans or Atlanta get their first title.
    kinda like the patriots. cant hate on a team that you own.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    kinda like the patriots. cant hate on a team that you own.
    Patriots don't win another Super Bowl, you just have to - HAVE TO - put all those Super Bowl wins under a microscope and ask "was Belicheat doing something long before he was caught?"
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

    Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

  10. #10
    All-Pro Eli TO Shockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    6,821
    Quote Originally Posted by G-MENBK View Post
    Patriots don't win another Super Bowl, you just have to - HAVE TO - put all those Super Bowl wins under a microscope and ask "was Belicheat doing something long before he was caught?"
    Not really. Football is a game of inches. they were in 2 superbowls against the giants in the post spygate era...both games could have went either way. Not to mention they make the playoffs every year and are consistently good. Winning the superbowl involves a certain amount of luck. Bill is one the best to ever coach..with or without spygate.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts