+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I know this doesn't belong here but who do you g uys want to win it all?

I know this doesn't belong here but who do you g uys want to win it all?

It is the playoffs, no one really goes over to the general sports forum during this time and I've seen a few threads that aren't Giants related but here, I'll make it Giants related.

This Seahawks game is great, never thought I'd root for the Seahawks and as I type that, the game is over. Julio Jones with the interception LMAO.

So now we have the 49ers vs the Falcons..I want to root for the NFC team and I honestly dislike the Falcons more than I do the 49ers. The only problem is if the 49ers do win it all, we'll never stop seeing the threads in here asking for us to draft a scrambling QB which is riDONKulous. I'm tired of seeing the Patriots in the playoffs, and I really can't stand Tom Brady because he's a big cry baby.

There really isn't a team I'll enjoy rooting for..I mean, the Texans I like but they're in the AFC and if the 49ers win, I'm sure the fans will bring up how we beat them last year and how they deserved to be in the SB.

So who are you guys going to root for? I'm so happy the Packers are out of it and I lost a cry baby friend on FB because of it. The whole "least we were in the playoffs" argument is all he used, then I pointed out "Well in 3 minutes you won't be in the playoffs either" and that set him off.

I have mix feelings about this one. Would be nice to see Gonzo go out like Stay with a SB title. In the other hand Ray's story is compeling coming back from a nasty injury, not many players can muster the will, strenght and guts to come back from a torn triceps and do the things that man is doing right now on the field of play. I sure will hate if the freaking 49 ers pull it out and win it all. Of course I don't what to see Brady hoist another one but he must feel great about his chances. And last there's Matty, in many ways this is his time to shine and grab glory this year, it seems like this is his year and probably will take it all if he puts his heart and soul into it. It's gona be a hell of a ride for one of this guys.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    I have mix feelings about this one. Would be nice to see Gonzo go out like Stay with a SB title. In the other hand Ray's story is compeling coming back from a nasty injury, not many players can muster the will, strenght and guts to come back from a torn triceps and do the things that man is doing right now on the field of play. I sure will hate if the freaking 49 ers pull it out and win it all. Of course I don't what to see Brady hoist another one but he must feel great about his chances. And last there's Matty, in many ways this is his time to shine and grab glory this year, it seems like this is his year and probably will take it all if he puts his heart and soul into it. It's gona be a hell of a ride for one of this guys.
    No love for the Texans? Andre Johnson needs a SB ring.

I'm down to rooting for the Texans.

Everyone else, **** 'em.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

At this point, anyone but the 49ers.

I hate them so much right now. I'd like to see the Texans or Atlanta get their first title.

Yeah, Texans are whom I'm going to root for. Like I said, Andre Johnson is in dire need of a SB ring..

Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    No love for the Texans? Andre Johnson needs a SB ring.
    You're right, for some reason I left Andre out , it's not love lost but for some reason I don't feel it for the Texans . Maybe they still have bills to pay or at least of all the teams left I see the others ahead of Houston. That been said It would be great if the Texans kick out the Brady bunch out of the playoffs.

I was going for Denver...but...that didnt quite work out. I'm truly enjoying the playoffs so far. Best sport on the planet.

Veteran
    After watching Tony Gonzalez interview after the game going to root for the Falcons. Don't really care for any team that's left to be honest. Would have rooted for Falcons/Seattle winner regardless. I know one thing for sure though. And that is who I don't want to win... The 49r's. All day any day.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
    At this point, anyone but the 49ers.

I hate them so much right now. I'd like to see the Texans or Atlanta get their first title.
    kinda like the patriots. cant hate on a team that you own.

+ Reply to Thread