+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: I know this doesn't belong here but who do you g uys want to win it all?

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    kinda like the patriots. cant hate on a team that you own.
    Patriots don't win another Super Bowl, you just have to - HAVE TO - put all those Super Bowl wins under a microscope and ask "was Belicheat doing something long before he was caught?"
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

    Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

  2. #12
    Veteran BMW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn,New York
    Posts
    1,655
    Texans because I hate them the least.

  3. #13
    All-Pro Eli TO Shockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    6,780
    Quote Originally Posted by G-MENBK View Post
    Patriots don't win another Super Bowl, you just have to - HAVE TO - put all those Super Bowl wins under a microscope and ask "was Belicheat doing something long before he was caught?"
    Not really. Football is a game of inches. they were in 2 superbowls against the giants in the post spygate era...both games could have went either way. Not to mention they make the playoffs every year and are consistently good. Winning the superbowl involves a certain amount of luck. Bill is one the best to ever coach..with or without spygate.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    Not really. Football is a game of inches. they were in 2 superbowls against the giants in the post spygate era...both games could have went either way. Not to mention they make the playoffs every year and are consistently good. Winning the superbowl involves a certain amount of luck. Bill is one the best to ever coach..with or without spygate.
    Bill is also a below .500 coach without Brady and is a dirt bag for what he did to previous teams like the Browns and the Jets. He's classless in everything he does and he's JUST like Brady..when he doesn't get his way, he jogs off the field or is seen on the sidelines crying.

  5. #15
    Dang, when the playoffs first started, I wanted either of the following teams to win it all in this order:

    Broncos
    Seahawks
    Vikings

    All of them eliminated, so I'm going now to the ones I am indifferent:

    Texans
    Ravens
    Falcons

    Worse comes to worst and it ended between the hated teams Patriots and Niners, I would pick the Niners cuz I can't stand the talk about Tom Brady possibly being the best ever. Ugh!

  6. #16
    All-Pro Eli TO Shockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    6,780
    Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    Bill is also a below .500 coach without Brady and is a dirt bag for what he did to previous teams like the Browns and the Jets. He's classless in everything he does and he's JUST like Brady..when he doesn't get his way, he jogs off the field or is seen on the sidelines crying.
    He did pretty good with cassell...who is a garbage QB. BB is legendary...arguably the best coach ever. I dont care who you are, you need a solid QB to have any kind of success in the NFL.

    bellicheck in cleveland...

    1991 39 Cleveland Browns NFL 16 6 10 0 .375 3
    1992 40 Cleveland Browns NFL 16 7 9 0 .438 3
    1993 41 Cleveland Browns NFL 16 7 9 0 .438 3
    1994 42 Cleveland Browns NFL 16 11 5 0 .688 2 1 1 .500 2
    1995 43 Cleveland Browns NFL 16 5 11 0 .313

    dont forget the last season he coached there...the fans and the players quit after the way the sale and move of the franchise was handled. it was a mess...

  7. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,442
    belichek is a defensive genius. he was a big part of why the 90 giants were able to beat the high powered bills offense in the superbowl.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts