Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 89
  1. #1

    Do any of you guys have faith in Amukumara?

    Sucks, he seemed to have potential but since his injury, he just doesn't seem like he's that good. I bought his signed rookie card for my mother on Mother's day, and now I feel as though I jinxed him. How do you guys actually feel about him? I have faith in him because if you remember, Corey Webster had some bad seasons after being burnt and having no confidence before the 2007 run. In fact, people were calling for us to cut all ties with Webster until he regained his confidence, so anything is possible. He tore his ACL in his rookie season if I remember correctly, and it was the same injury that caused Sehorn to lose a step and pretty much ended his career as a shut down corner.

  2. #2
    Veteran Jahh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    525
    are you on drugs?

  3. #3
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    18
    Prince is fine.

  4. #4
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,520
    the answer is an resounding YES!!!

  5. #5
    He was lights out this year, and he's just going to get better.

  6. #6
    All-Pro Eli TO Shockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    6,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahh View Post
    are you on drugs?
    +1 . PFF had him as a top 10 CB in the NFL at one point in the season. The kid is a stud...

  7. #7
    All-Pro Eli TO Shockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    6,823
    Quote Originally Posted by NorwoodBlue View Post
    He was lights out this year, and he's just going to get better.
    So good that QB's picked on webby to stay away from prince....which proved to be very affective

  8. #8
    All-Pro G-Men Surg.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Down south In Cowturd country
    Posts
    10,702
    Amukamara didn't tore his ACL bro, he had a fracture bone in his foot and I do feel he has all the tools to be a great CB . Only thing that keeps lingering on the back of my head is the " lack " of fire he showed when the season started with all that hazing he went thru. i been saying and not only on Amukamaras part that this team seems to lack aggressivness, that hard nose attitude ever D has to have.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahh View Post
    are you on drugs?
    No, and no I do not want to buy any Klonopin off of you.

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    Amukamara didn't tore his ACL bro, he had a fracture bone in his foot and I do feel he has all the tools to be a great CB . Only thing that keeps lingering on the back of my head is the " lack " of fire he showed when the season started with all that hazing he went thru. i been saying and not only on Amukamaras part that this team seems to lack aggressivness, that hard nose attitude ever D has to have.
    This is exactly how I feel..and I'm glad someone actually feels the same way.

  10. #10
    Veteran Mlerman17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Binghamton/L.I., NY
    Posts
    806
    Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    Sucks, he seemed to have potential but since his injury, he just doesn't seem like he's that good. I bought his signed rookie card for my mother on Mother's day, and now I feel as though I jinxed him. How do you guys actually feel about him? I have faith in him because if you remember, Corey Webster had some bad seasons after being burnt and having no confidence before the 2007 run. In fact, people were calling for us to cut all ties with Webster until he regained his confidence, so anything is possible. He tore his ACL in his rookie season if I remember correctly, and it was the same injury that caused Sehorn to lose a step and pretty much ended his career as a shut down corner.
    lol he is our best corner and has a very bright future. If he tore his acl his rookie season he wouldn't have played a snap all year..Try to use some reason before you post.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts