+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Starter

Upon further review, our priorities must

I now realize in order to best help our team, our first four draft pick priorities must be

BPA first four rounds (no order) at CB, DE, OLB, DT.

Veteran
    yeah that's what many fans have said, I personally would go with CB in the first.

We will probably go with a CB in the first round, as we have Williams and Rivers that can prove themselves next season. I'd rather go for a MLB to be honest..I like Blackburn but he's another AP.

I'm really worried bro. Every one sees we have huge needs in our run defense but one issue that keeps poping in my mind this past days is ou O -line. The Giants are not going to accomplish nothing in the future if we don't fix our O line and I'm not refering quick fixes like the ones they have been doing this past 2 or 3 years , we have aging vets with a long history of injuries and FA ready to test the market. That been said I'm not complaining because taking in consideration all this issues the Giants hoist the Lombardi last year but all mentioned above is starting to catch up. All I'm trying to say is that aside of all the problems Reese as to take care of ( secondary depth, DL, LBs ) he has a top priority to take care first , O-line.

Im one of the people on here who always wanted us to go for a linebacker in the first round but it never happens. There is no doubt that linebacker is probably the biggest need for us right now. You can easily switch him over to play DE too on the Nascar package. We need a pure pass rusher to blitz off the line and that's a total freak.

I think OL somewhere in the 1st 4 rds.

Quote Originally Posted by paulj View Post
    I now realize in order to best help our team, our first four draft pick priorities must be

BPA first four rounds (no order) at CB, DE, OLB, DT.
    There we go. Let's keep neglecting that OL shall we. It will eventually bite this team in the biscuits. Mediocrity is not going to cut it anymore. You have your franchise QB with a nice set of weapons but an "average" blocking unit. I don't think even Reese is that stubborn to continue to think he can dig out a gem in the later rounds.
    “Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”
    ― George Carlin

the only offensive player Reese should be looking at is Warmack (at #19).. doudt he's there but if so, he'll be a Giant

Our first priority is the Oline. Then it's DE and Corner.

I'm with you but I can't put aside the anxiety of not having a " true " MLB taking in count Chase is been playing down there and he is a FA. That's been our weakness for a lot of years a one that's been hiding behind a great D-line for years.