+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Rank Positions on team by order of need

  1. #1

    Rank Positions on team by order of need

    Here's my ranks:

    1) OT
    2) MLB
    3) CB
    4) DT
    5) DE
    6) OLB
    7) G
    8) TE
    9) S
    10) C
    11) RB
    12) WR
    13) FB
    14) QB

    EDIT: In light of comments made in this thread i'm dropping C from #2 to #10...
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 01-14-2013 at 01:20 AM.

    Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

  2. #2
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    20,678
    As good as any. Or you could just start with OL.
    Your is more nuanced and I'll take it.
    No one remembers who came in second.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Posts
    1,638
    Pretty much the same. Maybe go MLB 2 anc C 3. I'd like a pass rusher over a corner too.

  4. #4
    David Baas, the starting Center, is pretty much guaranteed to not going anywhere for next season. The backup Center position could be looked at if that's what you mean.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    David Baas, the starting Center, is pretty much guaranteed to not going anywhere for next season. The backup Center position could be looked at if that's what you mean.
    I can dream about having a starting center that isn't utter crap...

    Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

  6. #6
    Do you think Baas will become better next year?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I can dream about having a starting center that isn't utter crap...
    Understandable. It's just that the Giants are financially committed to Baas, who will be one of the highest paid Centers for years to come.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Here's my ranks:

    1) OT
    2) C
    3) MLB
    4) CB
    5) DT
    6) DE
    7) OLB
    8) G
    9) TE
    10) S
    11) RB
    12) WR
    13) FB
    14) QB
    Pretty good, except for center which I would move down after TE.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    Understandable. It's just that the Giants are financially committed to Baas, who will be one of the highest paid Centers for years to come.
    Fair enough. At least we could try picking one up late in the draft to develop for when Baas's contract is expired...

    Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

  10. #10
    1) RT
    2) DE
    3) SLB
    4) MLB
    5) WLB

    C is the least of my worries.
    Last edited by moosedrool; 01-13-2013 at 10:57 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts