+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Imagine if we had Bellichick as our Head Coach?

He would fire Killdrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    And did so on Parcell's recommendation. And I might be wrong on this, but wasn't BB already hired by the Browns when Parcell's decided to retire and recommend He Who Shall Not Be Named?
    Yes. BP screwed us royally! Waited till BB was gone.
    Last edited by radar-ray; 01-13-2013 at 11:26 PM.

NO!

Veteran
    George Young hated Belichek.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    And did so on Parcell's recommendation. And I might be wrong on this, but wasn't BB already hired by the Browns when Parcell's decided to retire and recommend He Who Shall Not Be Named?
    Kind of.
    Actually Parcells was dragging his feet about making a decision so BB left for Cleveland.
    IMO The Tuna knew BB's potential and knew he would outshine what he already accomplished as the HC and therefore tarnish his legacy in the minds of the Giant fans so the fatman waited for BB to leave before he left.

Quote Originally Posted by radar-ray View Post
    Yes. BP screwed us royally! Waited till BB was gone.
    Glad to see someone else knows the history.
    Thank You!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Had Sean Payton as well, if that helps.
    I was going to include Sean but then I figured I would have heard that he only won 1 SB.............so far.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasjmarino View Post
    Kind of.
    Actually Parcells was dragging his feet about making a decision so BB left for Cleveland.
    IMO The Tuna knew BB's potential and knew he would outshine what he already accomplished as the HC and therefore tarnish his legacy in the minds of the Giant fans so the fatman waited for BB to leave before he left.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by radar-ray View Post
    He must have been drunk on his butt when he did that! I remember it well. What a disaster!!!
    TC didnt have much HC experience back then if i recall correctly, it was after his stint on the Parcells staff that he took the Boston College gig, and went from there to Jacksonville (where he made a playoff contender out of a freaking expansion team with Mark freaking Brunell at QB)

But I have no idea why Young let Handley take over the organization.

We are the good Samaritan's of the NFL. We just give all the teams our Coordinators that end up wining them championships.

We should give away Fewell and Gilbride too. I wouldn't mind that.

+ Reply to Thread