+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Imagine if we had Bellichick as our Head Coach?

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    One could say the same about Bill Walsh -- he was in the terribly weak NFC West and had Joe Montana.

That doesn't diminish how great he was.

Bill Belichick has gotten his team to FIVE Super Bowls and won three of them.
    and the two he lost were to Tom Coughlin. It clearly shows, when a team can limit Tom Brady.. Bill is all of a sudden very human.

Imagine if we had Lovie Smith ( now that he is available) instead of Fewell

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Damn, imagine what it would have been like had we had Lombardi as our HC all those years...
    Vince wanted that job more than anything in the world

that was his team

lmao MS, "the pass was underthrown" (sb 46 pass to MM). wow. that may have been the greatest pass in SB history, perhaps NFL history. that was an absolute frozen rope that had to actually gain speed as it traveled to beat NE's safety. It was a 50 yd bullet on a dime that couldnt have been placed as well were you to hand it to MM. He stuck out his hands and the ball fell right into his fingers/hand.

lmao. the fact u could misrepresent that play in the way you did is proof of something, what, i have no idea lol.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    lmao MS, "the pass was underthrown" (sb 46 pass to MM). wow. that may have been the greatest pass in SB history, perhaps NFL history. that was an absolute frozen rope that had to actually gain speed as it traveled to beat NE's safety. It was a 50 yd bullet on a dime that couldnt have been placed as well were you to hand it to MM. He stuck out his hands and the ball fell right into his fingers/hand.

lmao. the fact u could misrepresent that play in the way you did is proof of something, what, i have no idea lol.
    I cant even lie. Besides the tyree grab, thats probably the best throw and catch ive ever seen
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    and the two he lost were to Tom Coughlin. It clearly shows, when a team can limit Tom Brady.. Bill is all of a sudden very human.
    ONLY the Giants have been able to defeat him that way.

Also the only other team to win 3 Super Bowls in 4 years is the 92-95 Cowboys. Lombardi didn't do it, the Steelers didn't do it, the 49ers didn't do it.
    Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 01-16-2013 at 05:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post

There isn't a more delusional poster on these boards than MS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XSgZzHSts0

This guy is actually saying if Eli hit him in stride he could've broken free for TD? I don't even know what to say about this...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    I cant even lie. Besides the tyree grab, thats probably the best throw and catch ive ever seen
    The pass to MM in SuperBowl XLVI was a perfect throw. Now, this is the point I do use in the discussions we have about Aaron Rodgers and Eli Manning. Ok, after this past season and what he did to take his team to the playoffs I really can’t debate that Aaron Rodgers is not better than Eli Manning, he is. However, I have never seen Aaron Rodgers make a throw like the one Eli Manning made to MM in SuperBowl XLVI. That is what I mean when I state that “Eli Manning has made throws that Aaron Rodgers hasn’t. It doesn’t mean that I think Eli has a stronger arm. No. Aaron Rodgers has one of the strongest arms in NFL and Eli Manning doesn’t. It simply means that I have never seen Aaron Rodgers make that perfect of a throw like the one Eli Manning did to MM. Does that help to clear up any confusion or assumptions from the previous disscussions we have had on the subject? Please realize I am not trying tpo be condesending.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyMike01 View Post
    Winning the Super Bowl does not change the fact that almost all of the other seasons were horrible.
    On the flip side. The horrible seasons donít take away the fact that we won 2 Superbowls in 5 years.

+ Reply to Thread