+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Imagine if we had Bellichick as our Head Coach?

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    The pass to Manningham was waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tougher and more impressive than the catch. If you think otherwise you know nothing of football.
    eeh....I dont know abou that. They both required great skill but two TOTALLY different skill sets to accomplish. IMO they were equally as impressive. Also considering great passes and catches are made all the time in the NFL. Alsmost on a weekly basis. So neither is really that rare nor are they miracles.

BTW.... I know a lot about football too.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    eeh....I dont know abou that. They both required great skill but two TOTALLY different skill sets to accomplish. IMO they were equally as impressive. Also considering great passes and catches are made all the time in the NFL. Alsmost on a weekly basis. So neither is really that rare nor are they miracles.

If the pass isn't perfect, MM doesn't even have a chance to catch the ball.

The catch was great.

The pass was perfect.

and yuo know this how???

yeah....with "only" 2 SB wins you would still be pissing and moaning no matter how good the or bad the other season were.
    Winning the Super Bowl does not change the fact that almost all of the other seasons were horrible.

The catch was great.

The pass was perfect.
    Watch the play. MM slowed down and still maintained leverage to make the catch. The throw could have been 2 or 3 yards further and he wouldn't have to break stride.
    I'm not complaining..it was a very good throw. But this notion that the pass was "perfect" (as if there is any such thing) is far from the truth.
    The catch however, was tremendous.
    Get well soon 80.

No no...You must NOT know anything about football!!!!!
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyMike01 View Post
    Winning the Super Bowl does not change the fact that almost all of the other seasons were horrible.
    so if they had other great seasons and no SB wins wouldn't be pissed then?? Of course you would be. Even moreso because if they were "better" as you say then even more reason to get annoyed at them for not winning more SBs....
    I agree about the medicrity but I dont agree about them being a dynasty if BB was coach .
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

All-Pro

The catch was great.

The pass was perfect.
    How is a catch while running full speed down the side lines, one defender on you and another ready to lay you out jumping up for the ball with an over the shoulder catch then coming down with two tip toes in bounds. Please bro.....perfect pass and perfect catch......

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Watch the play. MM slowed down and still maintained leverage to make the catch. The throw could have been 2 or 3 yards further and he wouldn't have to break stride.
    I'm not complaining..it was a very good throw. But this notion that the pass was "perfect" (as if there is any such thing) is far from the truth.
    The catch however, was tremendous.
    Anatomy of a Play begs to differ. Eli could not have thrown the ball to any other spot on that play and still had a completion. If that ball is thrown further the safety would be able to break up the play.

http://prod.www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-f...y=monthlyViews

Greg Cosell also begs to differ.
    http://nflfilms.nfl.com/2012/02/07/c...e-quarterback/

How is a catch while running full speed down the side lines, one defender on you and another ready to lay you out jumping up for the ball with an over the shoulder catch then coming down with two tip toes in bounds. Please bro.....perfect pass and perfect catch......
    The catch was nice. I'm not taking anything away from that. However, the pass was much more impressive than the catch.

All-Pro
    The catch was nice. I'm not taking anything away from that. However, the pass was much more impressive than the catch.
    I am not trying to convince you other wise. I think the are equally impressive.....thats me.....

+ Reply to Thread