+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Corey Webster

Corey Webster

Solid as always, he is a great shutdown corner

Re: Corey Webster

you are kidding right ?
    due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
    my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

[quote user="giants2thebowl"]Solid as always, he is a great shutdown corner[/quote]He is not perfect, but no one is. Well that is unless you are Revis and you get special exclusions, like hitting early, and Defensive PI that are not called.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="giants2thebowl"]Solid as always, he is a great shutdown corner[/quote]He is not perfect, but no one is. Well that is unless you are Revis and you get special exclusions, like hitting early, and Defensive PI that are not called.[/quote]

i have never in my life seen a corner that gets away with more **** then revis..99% percent of replays showing him covering a receiver he is tugging at the jersey..he MUGGED brandon marshall earlier in the season..threw him down and go figure..no flag

Cweb is a good cornerback. Nothing more nothing less.

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]Cweb is a good cornerback. Nothing more nothing less.[/quote]

I'd say he's very good and honestly, that's good enough for me.

[quote user="JacksGiant76"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]Cweb is a good cornerback. Nothing more nothing less.[/quote]

I'd say he's very good and honestly, that's good enough for me.
    [/quote]ditto
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Veteran

Webster is the best cb the giants have had in the last 10-15 years

had that last pass he picked been thrown on target he would have been beaten by 10 yards and out of position....he benefitted from the poor pass. most of his good plays were actually lousy passes.

i wonder what his target to passes defensed numbers are and how they compare with other corners in the league.

i'll bet his numbers are not in the top half.
    due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
    my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

[quote user="stormblue"]had that last pass he picked been thrown on target he would have been beaten by 10 yards and out of position....he benefitted from the poor pass. most of his good plays were actually lousy passes.

i wonder what his target to passes defensed numbers are and how they compare with other corners in the league.

i'll bet his numbers are not in the top half.[/quote]

Why are we picking on Corey Webster?? Even w/o the gimme interception, he was having a pretty good day. I could name at least 3 other players we could really tear apart after today.