+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

3 of 4 teams in Conference Finals are Same as Last Season...

Giants blew it.
    Unicorns don't cry. You drink a unicorn's tears, you could live forever.

All-Pro
    and we are 1-2 against those teams...

All-Pro
    When was the last time a Super Bowl winning team won a post season game the following season?

Banned
    Somebody already posted a thread like this. People around here are too smart to not catch that... surf the board 1st before posting to avoid comments like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Magician View Post
    Giants blew it.
    Yeah, but the difference between each of them and the Giants is that the Giants won the SB last year. Nothing better to hang one's hat on.

just goes to show after winning a superbowl our players lost a lil bit of hunger.

the teams that were so close, but lost... returned... the team that won, did everything in their power to squeeze in. I really have this theory that The Giants dont want to win all their games, just win enough games to make it to the playoffs.. keep the gameplan vanilla so the opposing team is caught off guard in the playoffs.then show their real hands. its a good strategy IF we make it in... i think thats why in our last game, some of our plays were a bit different.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    When was the last time a Super Bowl winning team won a post season game the following season?
    Patriots in 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by wrek537emc View Post
    the teams that were so close, but lost... returned... the team that won, did everything in their power to squeeze in. I really have this theory that The Giants dont want to win all their games, just win enough games to make it to the playoffs.. keep the gameplan vanilla so the opposing team is caught off guard in the playoffs.then show their real hands. its a good strategy IF we make it in... i think thats why in our last game, some of our plays were a bit different.
    Somebody is drinking the Kool-Aid.