+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 57

Thread: Anyone like animals?

  1. #21
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    i'm curious because you watch sports and your favorite animal is a reptile. Lol all you have to do is tell me you drink beer and you like boxing and you're officially one of the hommies
    I hate beer, but boxing is okay. Haha idk, I wouldn't consider myself a tomboy or a girly girl lol. I'm just Rudy. I love competition so I guess that's why I really like sports ya know?
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  2. #22
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,715
    And turtles are cute, I don't like all reptiles.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I love competition so I guess that's why I really like sports ya know?
    +1

    Also, i really have a love for animals, but i never thought turtles were cute. However when i was a kid the first 2 pets i ever had were both turtles. They love bread. (at least the ones i had)
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

    ~Big Mike~


  4. #24
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    +1

    Also, i really have a love for animals, but i never thought turtles were cute. However when i was a kid the first 2 pets i ever had were both turtles. They love bread. (at least the ones i had)
    The one I had loved freaking leaves and crap. He was funny.

    I like mostly all animals.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  5. #25
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,586
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    The one I had loved freaking leaves and crap. He was funny.

    I like mostly all animals.
    I found one by my house once. We took care of it for the day. He loved strawberries.

  6. #26
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I found one by my house once. We took care of it for the day. He loved strawberries.
    DezzzR is small, kinda like a little rodent.....and I guess I like him, though I'm not quite sure why. Does that count?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #27
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,586
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    DezzzR is small, kinda like a little rodent.....and I guess I like him, though I'm not quite sure why. Does that count?
    Well youre a jackass and I still like you

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    The one I had loved freaking leaves and crap. He was funny.

    I like mostly all animals.
    what did you name it?
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

    ~Big Mike~


  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I found one by my house once. We took care of it for the day. He loved strawberries.
    leaves, bread, and strawberries. lol is it safe to say they'll eat anything?
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

    ~Big Mike~


  10. #30
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,715
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I found one by my house once. We took care of it for the day. He loved strawberries.
    My friends turtle ate raspberries.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts