+ Reply to Thread

Cowher Says He Has "No Plans On Coaching"

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ching/related/

Excerpt: "When it comes to conflicting reports, we’ve often seen ESPN-on-ESPN crime. For the first time ever, we’ve seen Bill Cowher-on-Bill Cowher crime.

At the outset of the CBS Saturday NFL pregame show, host James Brown addressed the status of the former Steelers coach, who has been out of the game since 2006.
    “Coach, this week it was reported that you are looking to return to the sidelines,” Brown said. “You’ve been asked this for six consecutive years.”
    Cowher didn’t hesitate. “Contrary to reports, I have no plans on coaching,” Cowher said. “I plan on being with one team. And that is this team here at CBS.”

Fine. Yet again, Cowher has denied that he plans to coach.But here’s the thing. This time around, Cowher is contradicting no one but himself." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Now maybe people will shut up about him coming here every single off season

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    Now maybe people will shut up about him coming here every single off season
    Highly doubtful, this wouldn't be the GMB without hire Cowher or Gruden as HC threads every off season

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Highly doubtful, this wouldn't be the GMB without hire Cowher or Gruden as HC threads every off season
    Sadly when I typed my previous post I was already thinking this

Bill Cowher: I have a nice and secure job at CBS chilling out with Marino, Shannon and Boomer on Sundays. Screw going back to NFL coaching. Are you kidding me?