+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It's Truly Amazing How Polar Opposite Regular Season Peyton Is From Playoff Peyton!

It's uncanny how elite he is for 16 games only to morph into some kind of Mark Sanchez/ Tony Romo hybrid come the post season!
    It's hard to fathom.

Veteran
    After yesterday he has 8 one and done playoff appearances which is kinda crazy. I think that was 4 more than anyone else in the superbowl era according to ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    It's uncanny how elite he is for 16 games only to morph into some kind of Mark Sanchez/ Tony Romo hybrid come the post season!
    lmfao

Even Tebow won a playoff game for Denver, unlike Peyton.

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    It's hard to fathom.

I'm not saying he played great, but did you actually watch that game?

Here's what I think is hard to fathom.

Explain to me how the QB cost them the game when he had them leading with 31 seconds remaining and basic defensive situational awareness would prevent any receiver from getting behind, not one but two defenders when the offensive team has the ball on their own 30, needs a TD to tie, there are 31 seconds left and the offense has no time outs.

That was a travesty.

Again, your point about Peyton Manning's play has some merit, he didn't play great, but he didn't cost them the game. That game never should have gone to OT.

I agree. D cost Denver that game at the end.

John Fox will be getting a serious talk from John Elway to explain why he spent a fortune for Peyton Manning and Fox took the ball out of his hands with the game on the line!
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Doesn't matter Peyton gets more passes than any qb in nfl history. Even his SB pick six was the receivers fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    I'm not saying he played great, but did you actually watch that game?

Here's what I think is hard to fathom.

Explain to me how the QB cost them the game when he had them leading with 31 seconds remaining and basic defensive situational awareness would prevent any receiver from getting behind, not one but two defenders when the offensive team has the ball on their own 30, needs a TD to tie, there are 31 seconds left and the offense has no time outs.

That was a travesty.

Again, your point about Peyton Manning's play has some merit, he didn't play great, but he didn't cost them the game. That game never should have gone to OT.
    Exactly . . . Peyton had the game won. That loss is all on the defense

Quote Originally Posted by Pksoze View Post
    Doesn't matter Peyton gets more passes than any qb in nfl history. Even his SB pick six was the receivers fault.

Well, I wouldn't go that far.............

But yesterday's game was not his fault.