+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: East/West Shrine Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I wonder if the Giants will bring in DC Jefferson to work out.He seems like a guy they might be interested in plus he wont count against the visits. I can see Mark Harrision and Jamison the RB as well. Harrision looks like a sleeper ,physically 1 of the most impressive WR's in the entire draft.
    Ya, i could see Logan Ryan and Khaseem Greene as well.. I like Jefferson, as i've said before, i think he'll be a better pro then college player, and it does make sense, seeing how we need the help at TE and hes a local kid who won't count against the visits..

On top of being local kids, most of the Rutgers players worth looking at, are positons of need, so i think we'll be looking at a heap of em before said and done.. Greene, Jefferson, Jamison, Harrison(we might lose Hix and Barden)..etc

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I wonder if the Giants will bring in DC Jefferson to work out.He seems like a guy they might be interested in plus he wont count against the visits. I can see Mark Harrision and Jamison the RB as well. Harrision looks like a sleeper ,physically 1 of the most impressive WR's in the entire draft.
    Agree. Jefferson never really had a great QB throwing to him and he also just switched to TE in college. He was recruited as a QB. Harrison has been under the radar for a long time. He wasn't heavily recruited and also never had a really good QB throwing o him. He has great size and speed.

I also heard that another sleeper of mind Rod Sweeting CB Ga Tech looked good as well yeseterday...

Walt Footballs day 2 Report has Demontre Hurst and Terry Hawthorne as big time players for today... Hurst was real good, i guess... Willliam Campbell DT Michigan had a brilliant day, and Blaize Foltz G TCU had one of the better days for Olineman.. Foltz is one of my fave mid rd lineman...

Sources told walterfootball, whos at the shrine game practices, that NEW ORLEANS SAINTS have taking a big liking to Blaize Foltz G TCU..

Christine Michael RB A&M is another guy getting big time reviews so far early on this wk for Shrine Game.. Heres a list of guys i get the feeling are having biggest wk's so far, judged on diffrent reports i'm reading..

Jasper Collins WR Mt.Union- Hes gonna get drafted in mid rds, because hes doing so well at shrine game, adn the success of Shorts and Garcon ahead of him.. Hes been great so far this wk at shrine practices

Christine Michael RB A&M- He looks great so far, from what i gather..

Kerwynn Williams RB Utah St- i love this kid, and from report posted on here, said he looks good, showing breakaway speed and shiftiness, and hes obviously got stout hands outta backfield, and had multiple interviews all ready from teams, so his stock is doing well..

Blaize Foltz G TCU

Keith Pough LB Howard- THis kids a leader, and is vocal and physical.. Hes a NFL player, and all reports are his stock has done well so far..

Earl Wolff S NC State- Another one of my prime sleepres, Wolffs stock is clearly on the rise, as its nothing but positives so far on him..

Rod Sweeting/Demontre Hurst, Micah Hyde, Terry Hawthorne, Brandon McGee- These CB's have had either 2days of good reports or at least one days worth of good reports..

David Bass DE Mizzo West St- THis kids looking like a natural pass rusher, and is a very intersting prospect..

William Campbell DT Michigan- Huge reports from basically every outlet on this DT..

Sio Moore LB UCONN- Another sleeper i like, has multiple reports of playing fantastic ball so far, and made some nasty licks, drawing big oohs and awws from scouts...

Colby Cameron QB La Tech/ Nathan Stanley QB SE La- The best QB's so far, and especially Stanley..

Ray Graham RB Pitt- All good reports on the productive pitt back so far...

Cooper Taylor S Richmond- Continues to get good reports around the web from his play past 2 days..

Gerald Hodges LB Penn St- Helping his stock tremendously and is the best player here..

I might of missed a few, but these guys have multiple outlets saying there doing well, and others might have one outlet or whatever, but these guys are consensus..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Christine Michael RB A&M is another guy getting big time reviews so far early on this wk for Shrine Game.. Heres a list of guys i get the feeling are having biggest wk's so far, judged on diffrent reports i'm reading..

Jasper Collins WR Mt.Union- Hes gonna get drafted in mid rds, because hes doing so well at shrine game, adn the success of Shorts and Garcon ahead of him.. Hes been great so far this wk at shrine practices

Christine Michael RB A&M- He looks great so far, from what i gather..

Kerwynn Williams RB Utah St- i love this kid, and from report posted on here, said he looks good, showing breakaway speed and shiftiness, and hes obviously got stout hands outta backfield, and had multiple interviews all ready from teams, so his stock is doing well..

Blaize Foltz G TCU

Keith Pough LB Howard- THis kids a leader, and is vocal and physical.. Hes a NFL player, and all reports are his stock has done well so far..

Earl Wolff S NC State- Another one of my prime sleepres, Wolffs stock is clearly on the rise, as its nothing but positives so far on him..

Rod Sweeting/Demontre Hurst, Micah Hyde, Terry Hawthorne, Brandon McGee- These CB's have had either 2days of good reports or at least one days worth of good reports..

David Bass DE Mizzo West St- THis kids looking like a natural pass rusher, and is a very intersting prospect..

William Campbell DT Michigan- Huge reports from basically every outlet on this DT..

Sio Moore LB UCONN- Another sleeper i like, has multiple reports of playing fantastic ball so far, and made some nasty licks, drawing big oohs and awws from scouts...

Colby Cameron QB La Tech/ Nathan Stanley QB SE La- The best QB's so far, and especially Stanley..

Ray Graham RB Pitt- All good reports on the productive pitt back so far...

Cooper Taylor S Richmond- Continues to get good reports around the web from his play past 2 days..

Gerald Hodges LB Penn St- Helping his stock tremendously and is the best player here..

I might of missed a few, but these guys have multiple outlets saying there doing well, and others might have one outlet or whatever, but these guys are consensus..
    I have heard good things of Zac Stacy so far. I like him very much.

I also agree about Earl Wolf, though I am not sure he qualifies as a "sleeper." This is a good safety class in my opinion.

Another guy who never played in a system that suits his skillset, but FSU's Anthony Mccloud is going to make some 34 team very happy as a NT. He won penetrate, he wont get very many TFL or Sacks, but he will consume 2 blockers and he wont give up ground doing it. I could see a team like the Steelers or possibly New England looking at him to replace their aged and possibly retiring NT. He actually reminds me a a little of Casey Hampton, 1 of the more underrated players in the NFL over the last decade+.
    Last edited by BlueSanta; 01-16-2013 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post

He interests me. I still believe the next evolution of the safety will be to a taller guy who can help vs Tight ends who are tearing the league apart right now.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I have heard good things of Zac Stacy so far. I like him very much.

I also agree about Earl Wolf, though I am not sure he qualifies as a "sleeper." This is a good safety class in my opinion.

Another guy who never played in a system that suits his skillset, but FSU's Anthony Mccloud is going to make some 34 team very happy as a NT. He won penetrate, he wont get very many TFL or Sacks, but he will consume 2 blockers and he wont give up ground doing it. I could see a team like the Steelers or possibly New England looking at him to replace their aged and possibly retiring NT. He actually reminds me a a little of Casey Hampton, 1 of the more underrated players in the NFL over the last decade+.
    Well, when u look around the web and u see normally a 6th-7th rd draft pick, and u barley hear his name around here unless its u or I talking about em, i'd say hes a sleeper.. Like i said months ago, i don't think he desrves sleeper, as his plays been better, but for some reason, he hasent caught on that much, all though he is somewhat now, with his shrine practice play..

Quote Originally Posted by 2014SuperBowl View Post
    Terry Hawthorn and Brandon McGee sound like the top standout DBs on their respective rosters is what I heard and read as well.....same goes with Ray Graham (although, we already have a similar RB in Wilson)
    Yes, but Demontre Hurst, Rod Sweeting and Micah Hyde have gotten solid reviews to above solid as well..

+ Reply to Thread