+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 65

Thread: New York Giants Keep Or Dump: Ahmad Bradshaw

  1. #21
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    98,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Given the cap, given his health problems, its probably going to be the decision of the FA to break ties with AB.
    I would agree with them if that's their decision. But he will be missed.
    He will be missed for sure.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  2. #22
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,906
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    He will be missed for sure.
    He won't be the only vet to be off the team.
    A lot of guys are going to face either being cut straight out, or take a pay cut or be cut.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Tuck, Webby, DD, Baas, Boley, etc.... are part of at least one of those groups.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  3. #23
    Guys, we're talking about Tom Coughlin here. There is no way he is starting the season without a veteran back on his roster. I am not saying AB will be the starter, but I'm pretty sure he will be here. Maybe in more of a role like Jacobs had his last two years here.

  4. #24
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,906
    Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Guys, we're talking about Tom Coughlin here. There is no way he is starting the season without a veteran back on his roster. I am not saying AB will be the starter, but I'm pretty sure he will be here. Maybe in more of a role like Jacobs had his last two years here.
    I just don't think so, at least not unless he takes a big time pay cut.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  5. #25
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,584
    Hope they can keep him. Would be nice if the entire team played with his heart.
    Last edited by Buddy333; 01-14-2013 at 04:30 PM.

  6. #26
    Huge Bradshaw fan and supporter here, but I dont see how hes back without accepting a sizeable reduction. 27 is still so young for a RB but his feet are near retirement age.

    He tried the free market last year and he didnt get the offers he was thinking (closest suiter was Miami i think) .. with his documented injury history I doubt someone would pick him up for what he's due from the Giants next year, but someone may pick him up for more than what the Giants can pay him next year.

    BOOOOOO... will have to retire my 27 and 44 jerseys in respective years.
    ...the tortillas are dry...

  7. #27
    Guys, if we are serious about a playoff run next year, we have to not only assume but actually plan that one of our two starting backs will suffer an injury. Having said that, do you keep Bradshaw as insurance in case Wilson or Brown goes down?

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by PennState1 View Post
    Guys, if we are serious about a playoff run next year, we have to not only assume but actually plan that one of our two starting backs will suffer an injury. Having said that, do you keep Bradshaw as insurance in case Wilson or Brown goes down?
    Definitely - but if his role's going to be insurance he cant be the highest paid of the 3.
    ...the tortillas are dry...

  9. #29
    Veteran ELI_HOF_NYG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    allentown,pa
    Posts
    1,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    Definitely - but if his role's going to be insurance he cant be the highest paid of the 3.
    I really hate this part of the game. bradshaw has been a good player for us for a while now. I wish him the best,,stay or go.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    Definitely - but if his role's going to be insurance he cant be the highest paid of the 3.
    Agreed

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts