+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Think this might be worth a shot?

Think this might be worth a shot?

I saw a thread about looking into Eli's replacement down(hopefully way down) the road. I was just thinking what my fellow giants fans think of this. Tenn. Vols QB Tyler Bray? His stock dropped big time but if you look at his past he might be worth a 3rd or a 4th round pick? He was at the beginning of last yr being projected as a top 5 some had him as a top 3 pick. He is big 6'3 got a rocket launcher for an arm but he lost a ton of confidence. Maybe having someone like Eli taking him under his wing could make him a steal. He would be a project but we can afford a project because Eli got plenty of football left. What do you guys think? Could he be worth a shot?
    "If you want to run with the BIG DOGS......You got to piss in the TALL GRASS !!

Quote Originally Posted by SwampKing View Post
    I saw a thread about looking into Eli's replacement down(hopefully way down) the road. I was just thinking what my fellow giants fans think of this. Tenn. Vols QB Tyler Bray? His stock dropped big time but if you look at his past he might be worth a 3rd or a 4th round pick? He was at the beginning of last yr being projected as a top 5 some had him as a top 3 pick. He is big 6'3 got a rocket launcher for an arm but he lost a ton of confidence. Maybe having someone like Eli taking him under his wing could make him a steal. He would be a project but we can afford a project because Eli got plenty of football left. What do you guys think? Could he be worth a shot?
    don't see it happening,,,it could be 6 or 7 years before that kid saw the field, making him more of a trade chip down the road,,,they will look for a cant miss prospect a la Eli when the time comes,,moving up again if we have to. giants won't waste a pick in this years draft on a QB,,too many holes to fill.

No
    No one remembers who came in second.

maybe in years or so..

+ Reply to Thread