+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Honey Badger

I dont know, can a team have a Black Unicorn and a Honey Badger..??

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    3rd round on Krunch,,,,,anywhere from the 3rd to the 7th round. he is starting to be mocked in the 3rd though(walterfootball),,,his ball and return skills can not be denied,,somebody will take a flier on him.
    Oh he'll definitely be drafted. His Combine will determine where (imo).

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSabbath View Post
    Sorry, I missed the "and up" part. I thought you were saying grab him in the 3rd. No, I don't think his stripping balls will translate in the NFL I thought a lot of the fumbles he caused were actually kinda ridiculous, I used to joke that he had some sort of voodoo because he would just wrap people up sometimes and they would drop the ball... That's not going to happen against NFL RBs that know how to hold onto a football. I agree he has value as a return guy and I wouldn't be opposed to going after him in a later round, I just think the 3rd is too high for him. For the Honeybadger to be in position to make a lot of the plays he made in college, he would have to be on the field a lot, and if his cover skills haven't improved I think he'll be getting burned too much for the good to outweigh the bad. I'd like to see how his speed looks at his pro day (or wherever his showcase is). LSU used him on a lot of blitzes and in run support, which is where he made highlights, do you think he'd have that role in our system? Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Also, he got busted smoking weed NUMEROUS times... enough to get kicked off the team... entered rehab... left rehab then was arrested for not smoking, but SELLING as well. To me, that makes him a f*cking bonehead.
    well. I guess we agree to disagree, your opinion is respected though. we shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Oh he'll definitely be drafted. His Combine will determine where (imo).
    what's his forty time? any idea? I have found varying times,,nothing definite. I have heard he is slow,,but the tape suggests otherwise.

I'm not sure... I've seen plays where he looked slow recovering and I've seen some where he showed decent speed. I really have no idea what to expect from his 40. I reserve the chance to change my mind about him if he puts up a faster speed than I'm expecting though!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSabbath View Post
    I'm not sure... I've seen plays where he looked slow recovering and I've seen some where he showed decent speed. I really have no idea what to expect from his 40. I reserve the chance to change my mind about him if he puts up a faster speed than I'm expecting though!
    the thing that confuses me are his punt returns,,I mean not only is he super elusive,,but he looks fast,,,,he is not doing that against the Ivy league,,he's doing it in the SEC against future NFL players with speed. he is just very intriguing to me.

the thing that confuses me are his punt returns,,I mean not only is he super elusive,,but he looks fast,,,,he is not doing that against the Ivy league,,he's doing it in the SEC against future NFL players with speed. he is just very intriguing to me.
    I agree.. he's definitely an intriguing prospect. One thing I'll note is that I'll very rarely be upset with an SEC pick. I'm an SEC guy through and through... which will probably become pretty obvious when I start posting mock drafts. I used to post under a different name but my login wouldn't work anymore for some reason so I had to start a new account.

what's his forty time? any idea? I have found varying times,,nothing definite. I have heard he is slow,,but the tape suggests otherwise.
    Recorded so far at 4.51

I would rather have his CB teammate Tharold Simon in the 3 rd round. I have him in my G-Men Surg. Mock draft 1.0 in Members Mock Draft sub-forum.
    Last edited by G-Men Surg.; 01-22-2013 at 01:59 AM.

I'd rather have Honey Boo Boo, she weighs more!

+ Reply to Thread