+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rey mauluaga

Rey mauluaga

He don't think he will be back in cincy since burfict panned out I say jr contact him as doon as free agency opens he may be what our lb core is missing thoughts giants nation

No thanks
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

We already have a stockpile of underperforming MLBs.

They had the chance to draft him and passed.....plus if he is going out in Cincy he chose a poor way to do it.....looked awful against the Texans.

pass

Who do we have herz who always outta position ,chase who is to slow to cover anyone ?mauluga is a huge upgrade if u ask me compared to who we have at MLB he faster and can at least stick with a rb and tight end unlike the other MLB we have !!i would love to see jwill on strong side Rey in middle boley weak side

Quote Originally Posted by giantsacks View Post
    Who do we have herz who always outta position ,chase who is to slow to cover anyone ?mauluga is a huge upgrade if u ask me compared to who we have at MLB he faster and can at least stick with a rb and tight end unlike the other MLB we have !!i would love to see jwill on strong side Rey in middle boley weak side
    Jacquian Williams has a lot of speed if we can keep him healthy. Older players aren't always a fix for what's broken here
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 01-15-2013 at 09:59 AM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by giantsacks View Post
    He don't think he will be back in cincy since burfict panned out I say jr contact him as doon as free agency opens he may be what our lb core is missing thoughts giants nation
    I knew that we should have signed Burfict as an UDFA. Wouldn't have been any type of risk at all.

He is only 26 years old that's nowhere near old Roanoke fan

the Bengals dont want to re-sign him cause he's not good.. no to Rey