+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ramses Barden Would "Love" To Sign With Giants

In Carolina he was pretty much unaccounted for and benefitted greatly. The next week in Philly he was covered and did what you can really expect from him - max 2 catches a game.
    warm salsa

Quote Originally Posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
    He needs to be re-signed because he is 6' 6", and that makes him a great receiver.
    I've been waiting for this all morning, thanks
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    That's what some said about Sinorice when we finally let him go.
    Sinorice just plain and simple wasnt good... did he ever do ANYTHING??? Nope... Someone is going to take a chance on him... I dont expect him to become the greatest receiver ever... but he will be better than most of you think.. I think he'll be like Ed McCaffrey. Didnt do a damn thing for the Giants... but will work out well with someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackula31 View Post
    Sinorice just plain and simple wasnt good... did he ever do ANYTHING??? Nope... Someone is going to take a chance on him... I dont expect him to become the greatest receiver ever... but he will be better than most of you think.. I think he'll be like Ed McCaffrey. Didnt do a damn thing for the Giants... but will work out well with someone else.
    Agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackula31 View Post
    Or he's not as good as you think. Reese said of Moss "He catches everything thrown to him." That didn't make hm effective on the field in games. He is what his numbers say he is, not very good.

RECEIVING
    Year Team G Rec Yds Avg Yds/G Lng TD 20+ 40+ 1st FUM
    2012 New York Giants 12 14 220 15.7 18.3 31 0 6 0 11 0
    2011 New York Giants 8 9 94 10.4 11.8 26 0 1 0 5 0
    2010 New York Giants 6 5 64 12.8 10.7 26 0 2 0 2 0
    2009 New York Giants 3 1 16 16.0 5.3 16 0 0 0 1 0
    TOTAL 29 29 394 13.6 13.6 31 0 9 0 19 0

In 2102 he had 9 catches for 138 yards in one game against the Panthers
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 01-15-2013 at 12:13 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I've been waiting for this all morning, thanks
    No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
    No problem.
    He's tall = beast lol

He's not going to do anything in our offense. We have Nicks, Cruz, and Randle. There is no room for him here.

He's tall = beast lol
    Definitely. And he is an inch taller than Plaxico!. What more proof do people need of his greatness?

Bench Player
    Or he's not as good as you think. Reese said of Moss "He catches everything thrown to him." That didn't make hm effective on the field in games. He is what his numbers say he is, not very good.
    Moss was 5'8" and couldnt shake anyone to get open... the sad thing is that Barden was never really used in the redzone like most of us thought he would. They never tried with him... someone else will at least try. I agree there is defenitely something wrong with him... but I'm willing to bet there is another coach that can get him on track somewhere. Our WR coach is Kevin Gilbride Jr... Im sure there is someone out there that actually played WR that could truly help him.
    Last edited by Blackula31; 01-15-2013 at 12:23 PM.

+ Reply to Thread