+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cb 1st round , nothing else.

Twice in past 6 years they have drafted cb, both times those years they won the Super Bowl , need I say more, hahaha, if most of you looked for an intelligent argument, sorry, but Sometimes luck and superstition are what's needed!

If the BPA is CB, OL, DE, DT, or LB, I'd be happy to take them.

Quote Originally Posted by JaxMan View Post
    Twice in past 6 years they have drafted cb, both times those years they won the Super Bowl , need I say more, hahaha, if most of you looked for an intelligent argument, sorry, but Sometimes luck and superstition are what's needed!
    O line I would think
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    If the BPA is CB, OL, DE, DT, or LB, I'd be happy to take them.
    +1. Not LB, IMO, but the others.

I'll never be upset with drafting a quality cornerback.....especially given how the passing game has exploded thanks to the new Arena League rules that are currently in vogue.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by JJC7301 View Post
    +1. Not LB, IMO, but the others.
    I'm praying for OL and LB help this season.

I don't want to reach for an LB, but this team really needs a difference maker in that unit.....right now, nobody in the NFL is worried about our linebackers, and as a Giants fan, that's just wrong.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by ibbill View Post
    O line I would think
    If history means anything, it's very unlikely the Giants will draft Oline in the first.

I can see a DE or CB in the first.

I get so mad when heads and fans say we love DEs and we always draft BPA. That is definitely not true. Giants intentionally devalue certain positions and like the OP said we've drafted 3 DBs in the first round in the last 6 years (2 of them being CB). How many DEs have we drafted in that time in the first round? 2. How come people don't say, "man Jerry loves his DBs?"

Quote Originally Posted by Giant stuck in Texas View Post
    If history means anything, it's very unlikely the Giants will draft Oline in the first.

I can see a DE or CB in the first.
    On defense, I'd much rather land a LB that can blitz, defend the run, and cover a TE.

I realize that this might not be a rich draft for LB's though. But I hope Reese does something, including free agency, to strengthen the LBs.

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    On defense, I'd much rather land a LB that can blitz, defend the run, and cover a TE.

I realize that this might not be a rich draft for LB's though. But I hope Reese does something, including free agency, to strengthen the LBs.
    I wouldn't mind either, but the giants haven't drafted a LB in the first since Carl Banks. lol