+ Reply to Thread

Giants Sign Two To Reserve/Futures Contracts

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...8-c4d4e2e6b197

"The Giants today announced they have signed wide receiver Kris Adams and cornerback Antonio Denard to reserve/future contracts.

Adams, 6-3 and 197 pounds, entered the NFL in 2011 as a rookie free agent with the Chicago Bears. He was waived at the end of training camp and did stints that season on the practice squads of the Bears, St. Louis Rams and Minnesota Vikings.

Adams began the 2012 season with the Indianapolis Colts and had a pair of 13-yard receptions in their season opener vs. Chicago. He was waived on Oct. 6 and spent the remainder of the season on Indianapolis’ practice squad.

At Texas-El Paso, Adams started 35 games and ranked second in school history in touchdown receptions (30), third in yards per catch (18.5), fourth in receiving yards (2,657), tied for fourth in 100-yard games (10) and seventh in receptions (144).

Dennard, 5-11 and 185, was signed as a free agent from Langston University by the Jacksonville Jaguars on May 4, 2012. He was waived on Aug. 31 and spent most of the season on Jacksonville’s practice squad.

Dennard played in all four preseason games and intercepted passes vs. Atlanta and Baltimore (which he returned 45 yards for a touchdown) and had two tackles, both against the Giants on Aug. 10.

As a senior at NAIA Langston, Dennard had 27 tackles, 6.5 tackles for loss and three interceptions.
    "
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

All this camp fodder is making me hungry...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    All this camp fodder is making me hungry...
    Maybe there will be a Stevie Brown in the new mix
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

There always could be. But I don't hold out much hope unless I see people surviving cuts unexpectedly...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    There always could be. But I don't hold out much hope unless I see people surviving cuts unexpectedly...
    This is what I call the dream cycle, don't **** it up

# 80

Antonio Dennard & Kris Adams

Giants signed 2 new futures contracts with Antonio Dennard (CB) and Kris Adams (WR)

Dennard, 5-11, comes from Langston University. I went to HS with this guy so it's pretty cool to see him on the Giants list!. I think it's funny because when I lived in Teaneck, NJ I went to middle school with Odessa Turner's son.

Anyone have any good tape on Dennard?

Do y'all think he will have a shot at making the roster?

hey.....you never know....

you have to be in it to win it.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Good Job, JR! Finally getting some guys on our roster we can afford!
    Do not feed the trolls.