+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Patriots Favored To Win Super Bowl This Year and Next. Giants @ 20 - 1

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nf...-year-and-next

Excerpt: "The Patriots are not only favored to win this year's Super Bowl, they're favored to win next year's, too.

The LVH SuperBook opened New England at 6-to-1 to win Super Bowl XLVIII at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J., on Feb. 2, 2014, ahead of the Broncos and 49ers at 8-to-1.
    And it's not just because the Bill Belichick-Tom Brady combo shows no signs of slippage. The Pats, even money to win this year's big game, are the definition of a “public” team in Vegas. People love to bet on them, no matter the line. Whether or not they beat the Ravens to advance to this year's Super Bowl, the Patriots will draw heavy action in next year's Super Bowl futures.New England hasn't won a Super Bowl since 2005. The Pats came agonizingly close in 2008 and 2012, losing to the Giants each time.

Seven of eight teams in last week's divisional playoffs head the 2014 Super Bowl odds. But the Ravens, at 20-to-1, have longer odds than non-playoff teams like the Steelers and Saints at 15-to-1.
    Next year's game will be the first cold-weather Super Bowl. LVH pegged the Giants at 20-to-1 and the Jets at 50-to-1 to win it in their home stadium.

Vegas gives the Raiders and Jaguars the worst chance of winning next year's Super Bowl. Each opened at 150-to-1.
    The Colts look like a value pick at 40-to-1.Odds to win 2014 Super Bowl:

Patriots
    6-1
    49ers 8-1
    Broncos 8-1
    Packers 10-1
    Seahawks 10-1
    Texans 12-1
    Falcons 15-1
    Steelers 15-1
    Saints 15-1
    Ravens 20-1
    Giants 20-1
    " Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Bench Player
    Honestly, i hope the giants aren't favored. Everytime they are, we stink! lol

I'll be in vegas this weekend and if I see it on the board I may be inclined to make a little wager

Shouldnt surprise anyone the Patriots are the most consistent team every season. Lucky they play in the AFC East. I mean seriously that division really sux

The Pats should be favored to win this year, and next year as well. The teams that are favored are all of this year's playoff teams, minus the Steelers and Giants. Until FA and the draft, that's not going to change.

I think if the 49ers get in, I'd pick them over NE. Also who knows the Ravens are on this team of destiny kick.

GREAT! We are going to beat the Patriots in 2014 in OUR HOUSE as the visitors.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    GREAT! We are going to beat the Patriots in 2014 in OUR HOUSE as the visitors.
    I wouldn't expect any other comment from you...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    I wouldn't expect any other comment from you...
    Write it down my friend, we are going to Disney World in 2014

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Write it down my friend, we are going to Disney World in 2014
    you got a deal....
    I'll even wheel you around all day. We can get in all the short lines....lol
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch