Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: What are some of your favorite Heavy Metal Bands

[quote user="eli#10nyg"][quote user="bluemagic"]

If you like metal you will like this.</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t0GRH3yoiI</P>

[/quote]</P>

uh i don't know about these guys. read up on them on wikipedia. first they are listed as "black metal," which is usually satanic (not all but most,) and there was a case of a band member killing someone:</P>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_(band)</P>

[/quote]</P>

Then get lost from the damn thread idiot..........all youve babbled about is satanism when you havent a clue in your head what these bands are about.</P>

Go listen to stryper loser.</P>

[quote user="bluemagic"][quote user="eli#10nyg"][quote user="bluemagic"]

[/quote]</P>

uh i don't know about these guys. read up on them on wikipedia. first they are listed as "black metal," which is usually satanic (not all but most,) and there was a case of a band member killing someone:</P>

[/quote]</P>

Then get lost from the damn thread idiot..........all youve babbled about is satanism when you havent a clue in your head what these bands are about.</P>

[/quote]</P>

i started this thread sir feather sword,and heavy music does not have to be satanic. i think you are the one that is lost. i don't like satanic music, and that makes me a loser? <FONT color=#ff0000>i'd hate to meet your circle of winners.</FONT><FONT color=#000000> i thought you'd like stryper beings the lead singers last name is "sweet," and so are you. you are a ****ing idiot and are totally lost, enjoy your satanic psycho babble, meanwhile knowing there is quality heavy metal that is not "religious," at all.</FONT></P>

i bet your mommy wraps your smooth littlebottom up in "marilyn manson," diapers too. oh and when someone like myself posts or speaks, its not babbling, and people like yourself would do well to shut your f'n mouth and open your ears/eyes, maybe you would learn something.[:|]</P>

[quote user="eli#10nyg"][quote user="bluemagic"][quote user="eli#10nyg"][quote user="bluemagic"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

i started this thread sir feather sword,and heavy music does not have to be satanic. i think you are the one that is lost. i don't like satanic music, and that makes me a loser? <FONT color=#ff0000>i'd hate to meet your circle of winners.</FONT><FONT color=#000000> i thought you'd like stryper beings the lead singers last name is "sweet," and so are you. you are a ****ing idiot and are totally lost, enjoy your satanic psycho babble, meanwhile knowing there is quality heavy metal that is not "religious," at all.</FONT></P>

i bet your mommy wraps your smooth littlebottom up in "marilyn manson," diapers too. oh and when someone like myself posts or speaks, its not babbling, and people like yourself would do well to shut your f'n mouth and open your ears/eyes, maybe you would learn something.[:|]</P>

[/quote]</P>

First of all dude you know the rules of the board.........there will be no religious discussion.</P>

Since you started this thread pretty much all you talked about was religion and how you wont listen to bands perceived as "satanic". You should do somee homework on these bands and learn the real motivations behind their religious/political actions and at the very least let their music speak for itself. I listen to several bands that have been called "christian" rock and i pay it no mind, i listen to their talent.</P>

By starting a thread about metal, which i commend you for" you should be well prepared for the type of music real metalheads listen to. All the good metal comes out of black/death/symphonic metal and the repackaged crap that is given the spot light now has pretty much ripped of these underground scenes for years because they werent marketable.</P>

I dont care about a musician(s) political or spiritual creed. I love Screaming Jay Hawkins. He wrote a lot of music based on voodoo and occult beliefs and was considered very offensive in his day. But i dont care.</P>

I listen to Flyleaf who is pretty much considered a christian metal band because of the singers lyrics. Their music sounds great so i dont care.</P>

I listen to several hardcore punk bands, all of who have differing politcal ideaologies ranging from anarchy to fascism. But i dont care if their music sounds good.</P>

If you dont like satanically theatrical bands then thats fine.........just dont bring it up because its in bad taste. Im on the other side of the fence when it comes to mainstream religions and i would never make it part of the equation, especially in a thread dedicated to metal. You are risking getting this thread deleted and have made a mockery of the actual music.</P>

Here is some Screamin Jay Hawkins for everyone. His music doesnt sound heavy but if you give the song a chance it feels real heavy.</P>

Hawkins is a pioneer of the modern j*** fusion metal.</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orNpH6iyokI</P>

Here is a song i love that blends nearly a millenia os music into one orchestral feat.</P>

For anyone offended by religious themes let me tell you this song is written from both sides of the questions about religion on earth.</P>

The song is about some radical stuff. Its a song i think every metal fan should listen to once.</P>

Enjoy.</P>

Starter

Mastodon anyone?

I'm not too into heavy metal so I'm not really sure, but is Andrew W.K. considered heavy metal?</P>

I first heard him on Madden 04 I think, and I loved his music. Too bad he retired after only 2 albums. I liked him because he seemed like the only metal guy to talk about partying and drinking.Anyone know any good party type heavy metal bands?</P>

[quote user="Manning2Shock803"]

I'm not too into heavy metal so I'm not really sure, but is Andrew W.K. considered heavy metal?</P>

I first heard him on Madden 04 I think, and I loved his music. Too bad he retired after only 2 albums. I liked him because he seemed like the only metal guy to talk about partying and drinking.Anyone know any good party type heavy metal bands?</P>

[/quote]</P>

If you think Andrew WK is metal then you have no idea about real metal. </P>

If you want to learn we will show you..just forget WK.</P>

This is one of the best Metal interviews ive heard.</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWvgT...aynext_from=PL</P>