Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    All-Pro

Re: What are some of your favorite Heavy Metal Bands

eli#10nyg likes green day too, nuff said.

[quote user="lawl"]eli#10nyg likes green day too, nuff said.
    [/quote]</P>

uh, i like all music, except for most rap,classical is tough too and i have to be in a rare mood to enjoy it. and i don't like greenday, but i don't think they are bad either. they remind me of ac/dc, a few chords, alot of songs sounding the same, but they have a decent sense of rythym and an ok rock sound. and they have to be doing something right, wouldn't you think?</P>

and there you go hassling me too, because we have different opinions on something as trivial as music????[:|]</P>

[quote user="eli#10nyg"]

[/quote]</P>

uh, i like all music, except for most rap,classical is tough too and i have to be in a rare mood to enjoy it. and i don't like greenday, but i don't think they are bad either. they remind me of ac/dc, a few chords, alot of songs sounding the same, but they have a decent sense of rythym and an ok rock sound. and they have to be doing something right, wouldn't you think?</P>

and there you go hassling me too, because we have different opinions on something as trivial as music????[:|]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[{]Dude, lighten up[}]</P>

[quote user="PlainJane"][quote user="eli#10nyg"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[{]Dude, lighten up[}]</P>

[/quote]</P>

He cant.</P>

Thats his problem.</P>