draftsite.com's Mock for 2013

1) Manti Te'o ILB
    2) Brian Winters OT
    3) Alvin Bailey OG
    4) E.J. Manuel QB
    5) Robert Alford CB
    6) Marcus Sales WR
    7) Wes Horton DE

So they have Te'o falling to us......don't know if I want him even if he did, after what alot of us saw in the BCS game. Two Oline picks in a row......we need Oline but with picks 2 & 3? We do not need a QB......don't see this one, same with WR really. They have usdoing a CB and DE late......I don't agree with that much either.

meh..

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    meh..
    +1

EJ Manuel pick makes zero sense..

Quote Originally Posted by shane4177 View Post
    1) Manti Te'o ILB
    2) Brian Winters OT
    3) Alvin Bailey OG
    4) E.J. Manuel QB
    5) Robert Alford CB
    6) Marcus Sales WR
    7) Wes Horton DE

So they have Te'o falling to us......don't know if I want him even if he did, after what alot of us saw in the BCS game. Two Oline picks in a row......we need Oline but with picks 2 & 3? We do not need a QB......don't see this one, same with WR really. They have usdoing a CB and DE late......I don't agree with that much either.
    Obviously Te'o would be a great get for us, and the champ game was one game outta a ton.. This guys been sensational for 3yrs now, and one games gonna swing some of ur votes?

I like Brian Winters more for RD 3 or 4, then i do RD 2, and Bailey is a fine pick i'd have no issue with. As for EJ Manual, i think its a stupid picks, and i love the value for a Robert Alford in RD 5, and Horton in RD 7 is a solid value and need positon as well.. A decent yet not spectacular mock.. Te'o, Alford, Bailey, and Horton make it solid, and Winters is a heck of a player, just not great value in mid rd 2..

awful draft for us,,te'o included.

Veteran
    Te'o Would be a common sense pick if you add / Jesse Williams or Sutton in the 2nd and Carradine in the 3rd.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

taking a qb in the fourth round would be a joke with improvements needed across the board. Especially since qb is our strongest position on the team.

I would not be happy with that.

not gonna lie.. I'd be very happy with Te'o