Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    as of now our MLB is not on the roster..... I hope
    teo baby
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    teo baby
    I'm down..

I think either Te'o or Ogletree will fall to #19...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    We also need solid players around our DLINE, as the DLINE needs help as well.. By not upgrading our LB unit, were also hurting our Dline..
    We also need a CB if Webster cannot return to form, and help on the offensive line especially if Beatty isn't resigned. We have so many holes I would be surprised if we took a LB in the first, but I agree the LB core is horrible as well and needs help.

The game is changing with these mobile QBs. Unless the Giants plan on employing a 4 DE, 7DB scheme we need to upgrade the speed in our LB core. The days of the lumbering Kiwi or Chase are (hopefully) over. I would flip if Teo somehow falls to 19. I do think he will still be there after the top 10 so its not inconcievable to think the Giants could jump up a few spots to snatch him.

Olgetree >>>> Te'O

5trive for Fiv5

By this time I give up in trying to figure out how Reese mind works but lets not kid our selfs we have a glaring hole in the middle of the D for years. I don't question JR work because he is a proven GM that has struck gold much more than stikeouts but just for once I would love to see a NEED such like MLB taken care of. My kid ? Ogletree. He is a stud MLB, nobody matches his intensity and is a true dog on the field of play. A all around athlete, was a starter on the basketball team and run the 400 yard dash, the 4 x 100 relay and long jump In high school. Sounds like a Reese kind of player. Aside of all the needs on OL, CB, DL I think for heaven sake JR has to adress once and for all the NEED at MLB. No more excuses, heck there's no excuses left in my opinion.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    There were issues with the D-line, no doubt. There was a lot of game planning by teams to negate the rush. Injuries also hurt the middle of our D-line (defending the run). I agree a monster MLB would take pressure off the D-line. Ogletree is the guy for the job, but I don't see him dropping to 19. Not sure Teo is NFL monster material . I'd like to see his workouts/combine results. We need a player, not another feel good story. If Herz was the man, I think it would have shown by now.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantRoc View Post
    There were issues with the D-line, no doubt. There was a lot of game planning by teams to negate the rush. Injuries also hurt the middle of our D-line (defending the run). I agree a monster MLB would take pressure off the D-line. Ogletree is the guy for the job, but I don't see him dropping to 19. Not sure Teo is NFL monster material . I'd like to see his workouts/combine results. We need a player, not another feel good story. If Herz was the man, I think it would have shown by now.
    I am really hoping for Ogeltree, and if not him kasheem greene.

id consider our draft a complete success if we can get 2 of the 3 OL declaring for this draft from bama. like at 19 or we trade up or something for that G warwick is it? then in rd 2 that T they have thats nasty but not rated as high...ok dream over lol that be sick tho. i wonder why no teams ever try and keep dominant tandems/groupings of OL for a particular school that declare for the draft the same season...ya know like why wouldnt a team do whatever it would take to ensure u get all 3 of the 'bama OL declaring for this draft? Ud have ur OL being a core for 2 yrs already in college and now they have 10 yrs together on the same team...