+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Giants Must Find Solution At MLB This Offseason

Jerry needs to draft according to need,,not BPA this year, unless someone truly highly regarded drops,,,,crazy thought, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    Jerry needs to draft according to need,,not BPA this year, unless someone truly highly regarded drops,,,,crazy thought, huh?
    THAT'S when you put your team in trouble -- focusing on need instead of the talent. This FO does a very good job of finding that talent & need in the 1st round anyway (i.e. Nicks & Wilson).

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Im sick of seeing young LB's every year stepping up while we have the same B.S....& every draft theres some draft genius that claims theres not LBs that were worth taking & defends these bums that we have.....Remember that P.O.S Goff had a fanbase somehow????? People were waiting on dillard, Somehow Danny Clark got a pass, Wilkison got a pass, Greg Jones was crowned all pro before he ever took a snap......Were VERY lucky that Williams actually seems to be a half way decent LB.....
    Rivers is another teams throwaway.....Blackburn could be a OK backup
    Haaaa!! "P.O.S. Goff had a fanbase." Too funny and yes he did. I never understood that either. I always had a bad feeling about Dillard.

Quote Originally Posted by JJC7301 View Post
    THAT'S when you put your team in trouble -- focusing on need instead of the talent. This FO does a very good job of finding that talent & need in the 1st round anyway (i.e. Nicks & Wilson).
    disagree completely, it works for many teams,,,,what facts do you have to back what you are saying because I would love to see them. this team has major holes that BPA might not fix. BPA is the reason for many of the holes. normally I have no problem with BPA, we just have too many holes this year.

The next impact linebacker we draft will be the first since probably Jessie Armstead. If someone can name an impact linebacker on this roster that we've had since then, let me know. Please don't say Antonio Pierce. Dude isn't in Armstead's league.
    Close or you hit the bricks

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    The next impact linebacker we draft will be the first since probably Jessie Armstead. If someone can name an impact linebacker on this roster that we've had since then, let me know. Please don't say Antonio Pierce. Dude isn't in Armstead's league.
    I'll go even better, of all the LBs on the current roster, NONE have been drafted by the Giants before round 6. The unit's production proves that.

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    and we didn't draft Pierce

Time to address this position early in the draft or through free agency. The Giants have shown very little urgency in a position at one time was the staple for this franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    we've had crap linebackers for the last 10 years. I'll be fine with that again, as long as we fix our dline.
    How about fix the Dline & upgrade our LBs for once....People act like they could care less, yes we all know CB's & passrushers are more valuable....But untill we play 8 men on D & take LBs out of our scheme, then how about we upgrade whats clearly the weakest part of our D...Im pretty sure real LBs wouldnt make our D any worse...

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    How about fix the Dline & upgrade our LBs for once....People act like they could care less, yes we all know CB's & passrushers are more valuable....But untill we play 8 men on D & take LBs out of our scheme, then how about we upgrade whats clearly the weakest part of our D...Im pretty sure real LBs wouldnt make our D any worse...
    i don't think we'll have the $$$.

+ Reply to Thread