+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Eli needs to play better at home

Geez he plays better in Dallas!!

Veteran

Re: Eli needs to play better at home

Just Win Please. I am already SICK of hearing of Romo's "ow-wie". I agree with Peyton Manning as he says in one of his commercials, "rub some dirt on it, it'll be fine". But NO. We have to hear of Romo all week and with Romo comes JJ (puke). Guess I should say I am happy the Eagles won.

[quote user="ashleymarie"]Just Win Please. I am already SICK of hearing of Romo's "ow-wie". I agree with Peyton Manning as he says in one of his commercials, "rub some dirt on it, it'll be fine". But NO. We have to hear of Romo all week and with Romo comes JJ (puke). Guess I should say I am happy the Eagles won.[/quote]

What the hell has to do with the OP point?

You know if Romo plays and they win, the media is going to be dry humping him through the playoffs and the offseason. Hopefully Eli will come out and show everyone he's the better player.

Veteran

[quote user="JacksGiant76"]You know if Romo plays and they win, the media is going to be dry humping him through the playoffs and the offseason. Hopefully Eli will come out and show everyone he's the better player.
    [/quote]

That's what I am hoping for - a big old GIANTS win. I can't stand Romo and his whining.

Eli has and the recieving crew aside form a few plays hasnt looked too good overall. They better get their **** together quickly...

A good win but an ugly win today.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="GameTime"]

Eli has and the recieving crew aside form a few plays hasnt looked too good overall. They better get their **** together quickly...

[/quote]

Spot on.

[quote user="AllTuckedUp"][quote user="GameTime"]

[/quote] Spot on.[/quote]

some of these calls too are mind boggling. I wont lay them entirely on KG either because Eli has the authority to change things up. I just dont get with 3rd and short or 3rd and managable they go with these long ****ing passes!!! Even when they are on their own 30 for goddness sake!! Get the ****ing first down and go from threr. Move the chains!! This season they have been doing that more than ever. And whats with throwing at Revis up by 13 when you want to kill the clock and deep in your own territory AFTER a turnover. STUPID!!!!

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Eli has a good WR core, at times drops balls, but the offensive coordinator is amongst the worst in the NFL.

Veteran

[quote user="GameTime"]

[/quote]

I'm with you. I prefer the "pretty" wins, but will take whatever win I can get. haha At least we beat those nasty Jets.