+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

IF we could get back Steve Smith and/or Jake Ballard

Would you want them back in blue? I know both had serious injuries to them.......Steve more so with the microfracture surgery from 2 seasons ago. I know Cruz has replaced Steve's production, and Ballard was forgotten with Benett's signing.......but still we could possibly use these guys, and they played great for us.

Quote Originally Posted by shane4177 View Post
    Would you want them back in blue? I know both had serious injuries to them.......Steve more so with the microfracture surgery from 2 seasons ago. I know Cruz has replaced Steve's production, and Ballard was forgotten with Benett's signing.......but still we could possibly use these guys, and they played great for us.
    They both have microfracture injuries. Smith has not returned to the player he was before his injury, the jury is still out on Ballard. Since we don't need either, I'd say no.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 01-16-2013 at 10:19 AM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I don't want ANYONE on the team, taking up cap and roster space with unresolved injury issues.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    I don't want ANYONE on the team, taking up cap and roster space with unresolved injury issues.
    Lord knows we have a list already
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I'd be willing to take Ballard back, but not SS12.

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I'd be willing to take Ballard back, but not SS12.
    That could be quite a gamble. I hope he comes back strong, but I'm less inclined to find that our on this roster.

I'm not sure why you would want Smith back. Cruz is light years better and we don't need depth, but for arguments sake, I would rather have Devin Thomas back before Smith.

Ballard yes SS no, he's still a traitor in my eyes and no I won't get over it lol

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Pass.. we are obviously a team of the future and in a rebuilding period, so why not let Reese draft some more young talent and break them in. Although I'd absolutely love to see it as much as the next fan, I dont see us making a bowl in the very near future with the team as it is. Lot of good rooks out there this year and I see the league headed in a younger direction overall.
    PS- I like Bennet better in our scheme than Ballard.
    Last edited by TAILGATIN'; 01-16-2013 at 10:41 AM.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

a "healthy" SS