+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If a high rated pick fell to us, who would you love for NYG to grab?

If a high rated pick fell to us, who would you love for NYG to grab?

I would go with Dee Milliner CB.

I doubt Warmack drops to 19, so that would b my pick

Milliner, hands down. Given our current situation, he'd possibly be the best get for us.

I'd be THRILLED with Warmack too.

All-Pro
    Joeckel.. a guy can dream right??

I'm gonna go simple and say Manti T'eo.. The reason being, is he would not only be a huge productive player for us, with size and coverege ability, but hes also a leader, who i think can handle the pressure of NY no problem.. I think Te'o would be a star in NYC... If he falls to us, i doubt jerry reese would not pull the trigger..

Thats a nice 3some leading the units for the future with JPP leading the Dline and Prince Amukumura leading the secondary and Manti Te'o leading the LB core...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I'm gonna go simple and say Manti T'eo.. The reason being, is he would not only be a huge productive player for us, with size and coverege ability, but hes also a leader, who i think can handle the pressure of NY no problem.. I think Te'o would be a star in NYC... If he falls to us, i doubt jerry reese would not pull the trigger..

Thats a nice 3some leading the units for the future with JPP leading the Dline and Prince Amukumura leading the secondary and Manti Te'o leading the LB core...
    Geeze after the way you and I have gone back and forth over this I would have figured you hated the idea of Te'o. Either way I can certainly agree with everything you said. He may not be the next Willis/Lewis, but he will definitely be productive and a vocal leader.
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.

+ Reply to Thread