+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chip Kelly Hired as Eagles Head Coach

Veteran
    They have a new HC and high draft picks, looks like the Eagles may give us trouble once again

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    They have a new HC and high draft picks, looks like the Eagles may give us trouble once again
    Yeah, I didn't even think of the high draft pick either. They could probably snag Geno Smith in the 2nd round.

We are going to run right over them

Quote Originally Posted by Riverboat76 View Post
    Yeah, I didn't even think of the high draft pick either. They could probably snag Geno Smith in the 2nd round.
    Geno Smith is a very poor fit for them. He cant run at all.

Veteran
    Andy Reid may snag him before the Eagles do lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    Never fear, PF and KG are here!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by embeshAtYa View Post
    We are going to run right over them
    Right. Like we have run all over them for the past 10 years, even when they were bad...

Veteran
    Not sure what all the hysteria is about....Some of you are acting like Vince Lombardi was just resurrected and sent to philthadelphia.

By the way, I hope he keeps Vick. Maybe I'm alone, but I'm not overly scared of an over the hill running QB who can only throw a deep ball and stay healthy for 2 games at a time before he get's sidelined by a boo-boo.

Next.

Banned
    He needs to get the right QB, but he's got the quickest RBs and WRs in the league. And he may already have the QB who can run the system (Vick). It's not that far away.
    Mike Vick is perfect for that system. I expect Philadelphia to address their offensive line issues and they will be way better.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    Not sure what all the hysteria is about....Some of you are acting like Vince Lombardi was just resurrected and sent to philthadelphia.

By the way, I hope he keeps Vick. Maybe I'm alone, but I'm not overly scared of an over the hill running QB who can only throw a deep ball and stay healthy for 2 games at a time before he get's sidelined by a boo-boo.

Next.
    As long as he doesn’t address the issues of the offensive line then I am not worried about dogkilla at all. That offensive line gets fixed then there is a lot to worry about.

+ Reply to Thread