+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chip Kelly Hired as Eagles Head Coach

dam you Chip Kelly..!!

This is not good news

Now we need to figure out how to stop the read option 2 point conversions, which will be a huge problem for this team.

is Foles going to be the guy..??

Chip Kelly to the Eagles

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...a-eagles-coach

I smell a desperate team. Not that I am completely against the giants keeping Fewell and Gilbride. I just hope the coaches and gm realize that it's critical we fix the issues we have on both sides of the ball. Especially now with our division rivals taking up coaches like this.

I know that from college to nfl it's different. But for now this actually bothers me.

What are your thoughts?

He wont have the same talent he had in college and thus he will be attacked viciously the Eagels fans when they are 1-6.

We now have two teams in our own division who are (probably) going to have some sort of fast break offense with a mobile QB. Obviously it will take some time to get everything in place but we already know the Eagles have quick RBs and WRs. The Giants need to get faster on D. The LBs are the obvious weak point.

Thought it was done when he announced he was staying at Oregon. There are going to be some mighty angry ducks.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    He wont have the same talent he had in college and thus he will be attacked viciously the Eagels fans when they are 1-6.
    He needs to get the right QB, but he's got the quickest RBs and WRs in the league. And he may already have the QB who can run the system (Vick). It's not that far away.

This could be really good or really bad for us. I still think Eagles have talented players.

+ Reply to Thread