+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-Pro

Still a little bitter as a result of missing the playoffs

I still cant believe we couldnt win 1 game, Although when we beat the saints I had my doubts based on the remaining games and how we were playing.

Watching all the other teams in the playoffs play, I have to be honest not to impressed.

I'm upset too.

I look at this weekends NFCCG and I really think we would have seen another classic between the 49ers and Giants.

I was talking to a fellow Giants fan and we were discussing if the Giants would have beaten this 49er team. I think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    I'm upset too.

I look at this weekends NFCCG and I really think we would have seen another classic between the 49ers and Giants.

I was talking to a fellow Giants fan and we were discussing if the Giants would have beaten this 49er team. I think so.
    They would've had to have gotten through the Falcons though. They shredded the vaunted SEA D, and they already showed what they could do to our D. But any given Sunday I suppose. Sucks to be on the outside looking in.

I hope they finally realize it takes 60 minutes EVERY GAME.
    Not when we're 7-7 and scratching for a playoff spot.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueReign View Post
    They would've had to have gotten through the Falcons though. They shredded the vaunted SEA D, and they already showed what they could do to our D. But any given Sunday I suppose. Sucks to be on the outside looking in.
    Giants usually play better when they see a team the second time around. I think they would have beaten Atlanta last week. The only team that scared me in this years playoffs is Seattle.

Why? Because the Giants are the only team not to go back to their respective championship game from a year ago? But........"We won it all last year!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    I'm upset too.

We wouldn’t have gotten past Falcons although it would have been nice to just make the playoffs.

the refs with that blown PI call on Barden in the first Philly game cost us the NFCE Crown this season.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepdip View Post
    I still cant believe we couldnt win 1 game, Although when we beat the saints I had my doubts based on the remaining games and how we were playing.

Watching all the other teams in the playoffs play, I have to be honest not to impressed.
    Their are no dominant teams in the NFL. All you need to do is make it to the dance and you have as good a chance as anyone else.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905 Get well, get back #80

Quote Originally Posted by shocknaweny View Post
    the refs with that blown PI call on Barden in the first Philly game cost us the NFCE Crown this season.
    How was that a bad call. Barden mauled the guy. He had to or it would have been an interception. It was a terrible decision by Eli to make that throw.

Barden did what he had to do and the refs made the right call. We cost ourselves that game.