+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Manti Te'o Story is a Hoax?.....

Manti Te'o Story is a Hoax?.....

Wow!

The story of his girlfriend and her death is reported to be a hoax.

http://deadspin.com/5976517/manti-te...ason-is-a-hoax

I'm reading it now, very interesting..
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I'm reading it now, very interesting..
    WOW.....

I don't know who's worse right now, Te'o or Lance Armstrong.

Banned
    WTF It's on Francesa right now YES network

If ND was inloved in this, it would make it even more terrible. Who the heck does these things?

They just talked about it on Pardon the Interruption.

Now that I think about it..we really don't know that much about Te'o or his girlfriend. Something very fishy is going on.
    Before this hoax thing came out, I heard about how she died and what not and decided to google image her..I didn't get back many results. I think maybe like one picture but that's about it.

Definitely strange.

Notre Dame Statement: Manti Te’o

On Dec. 26, Notre Dame coaches were informed by Manti Te’o and his parents that Manti had been the victim of what appears to be a hoax in which someone using the fictitious name Lennay Kekua apparently ingratiated herself with Manti and then conspired with others to lead him to believe she had tragically died of leukemia. The University immediately initiated an investigation to assist Manti and his family in discovering the motive for and nature of this hoax. While the proper authorities will continue to investigate this troubling matter, this appears to be, at a minimum, a sad and very cruel deception to entertain its perpetrators.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/notre...#ixzz2IBH9eIP5

So wait.....are they saying Te'o never actually met the girl, but someone pretending to be her and then lied to him about her dying of Luekemia? That doesn't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    Notre Dame Statement: Manti Te’o

On Dec. 26, Notre Dame coaches were informed by Manti Te’o and his parents that Manti had been the victim of what appears to be a hoax in which someone using the fictitious name Lennay Kekua apparently ingratiated herself with Manti and then conspired with others to lead him to believe she had tragically died of leukemia. The University immediately initiated an investigation to assist Manti and his family in discovering the motive for and nature of this hoax. While the proper authorities will continue to investigate this troubling matter, this appears to be, at a minimum, a sad and very cruel deception to entertain its perpetrators.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/notre...#ixzz2IBH9eIP5

So wait.....are they saying Te'o never actually met the girl, but someone pretending to be her and then lied to him about her dying of Luekemia? That doesn't make any sense.
    What? that's..what?

So he never met the girl and apparently "Lennay" is really somebody else. So he thinks he's talking to the actual girl when in fact he's talking to someone else. Then what about all the stuff about how they met at the Stanford game? He can't be a victim of a hoax if he came out and said he met the girl..

They just talked about it on Pardon the Interruption.

Now that I think about it..we really don't know that much about Te'o or his girlfriend. Something very fishy is going on.
    Before this hoax thing came out, I heard about how she died and what not and decided to google image her..I didn't get back many results. I think maybe like one picture but that's about it.

Definitely strange.
    Yea, there was almost no info about her the entire time. I always thought it was strange, because the media usually loves digging around in things

What? that's..what?

So he never met the girl and apparently "Lennay" is really somebody else. So he thinks he's talking to the actual girl when in fact he's talking to someone else. Then what about all the stuff about how they met at the Stanford game? He can't be a victim of a hoax if he came out and said he met the girl..
    What I think they are saying is that the girl he met at the Stanford/ND game wasn't Lennay, but an imposter. And all this timer they she had been telling him she was Lennay from Stanford who got into a car accident and has luekemia. At least that's what it sounds like ND is saying.

+ Reply to Thread