+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Manti Te'o Story is a Hoax?.....

Quote Originally Posted by ImElectric2 View Post
    Anyone hear the voicemail messages Teo played on Good Morning America? I know this story is somewhat passing by, but to me there's no zero doubt that he was taken for a ride with no part in it.
    yup.. I agree

Quote Originally Posted by ImElectric2 View Post
    Anyone hear the voicemail messages Teo played on Good Morning America? I know this story is somewhat passing by, but to me there's no zero doubt that he was taken for a ride with no part in it.
    I heard it, and saw his interview on the Katie show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2d1iNQkbDA

I'm still convinced that he played a part in this. And it goes back to all the reasons he gave for not seeing her face to face. I think initially with the first few contacts online he thought she was real. I give him that. But very shortly after that he knew she wasn't real, but really wanted a girlfriend who was what she described herself as. He convinced himself that she was real even after knowing that she wasn't. He's part fraud and liar, part immature and gullible IMO.
    Last edited by Cool Papa B.; 01-25-2013 at 02:38 PM.

^I know what you're saying. I can get behind that. I don't know that I necessarily agree 100% but I think that's very plausible. Wanting it so bad you just make yourself willfully blind. And pride can play a big part in that as well as his actions after the truth was revealed.

+ Reply to Thread