+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Manti Te'o Story is a Hoax?.....

You know, I can totally see Manti lying about every thing. With what evidence is here already, I really can.

But I could also see a poor susceptible 22 year old man who has no way of knowing how to get out of a situation when he receives a phone call on december 26th with the same voice of a "woman" who he apparently fell in love with, claiming she is still alive, with a ton of incriminating knowledge about the man who is about to be a multi-millionaire.

Let's get this to come full circle. This just seems to be another Tebow thing, where the general public wants to see a media-persona good person crash and burn. Let's just see what actually comes of it.

Anyone still want Te'o to be drafted? LOL

Apparently, he faked the death of a girlfriend that never existed

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/8190301...ng-tale-a-hoax I really hope the truth comes out..if he was in on the hoax, that just really tells me how unstable he is.

But there's a plot twist http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/...medium=twitter

Card's fullback Regan Mauia claimed to have met her. This is all pretty messed up regardless. Either the media is quick to slander him because he was non-existent in the BCS game, or he did say it to gain publicity.
    Last edited by DIPSET_ALL_DAY; 01-17-2013 at 03:43 AM.

I'd hope One of the best players in the nation, a student a Notre dame, & id assume the big man on campus is not pathetic and dumb enough to have had a girlfriend that he only communicated with via the Internet.....let's assume it's true, itd show that hes a simple minded fool....if he's in on it, he's a amazing liar/con artist & could never be trusted by his future NFL teammates......
    MLbs are supposed to be leaders,not pathological liars......
    This won't have a positive ending no matter what
    Last edited by myles2424; 01-17-2013 at 04:06 AM.

NO!!

a desperate team will draft him and high enough

Regardless whether he made this story up for the benefit of himself or someone tricked him into believing the illness that the 'girl' had, Te'o will not be there for us to pick. Some team will likely pick him regardless of this allegation. We aren't the only team desperate for players at certain positions

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    So he had a relationship with a "girlfriend" he never even met? Poor guy got so tricked. Thinking she died and everything, that's messed up.

Assuming this is all true of course. I have no clue what to believe yet.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...90--ncaaf.html
    Poor guy? Even if this story were true, teo is mentally unstable....wtf kinda nutcase falls in love with someone over the Internet when they obviously can bang any girl that attends Notre Dame

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    I'd hope One of the best players in the nation, a student a Notre dame, & id assume the big man on campus is not pathetic and dumb enough to have had a girlfriend that he only communicated with via the Internet.....let's assume it's true, itd show that hes a simple minded fool....if he's in on it, he's a amazing liar/con artist & could never be trusted by his future NFL teammates......
    MLbs are supposed to be leaders,not pathological liars......
    This won't have a positive ending no matter what
    This is exactly how I feel and honestly, I wanted us to draft him and was thankful he seemed lost in that Notre Dame game so his value would drop. I just hope this isn't true.

One would think Te'o would have went to her funeral or spoken with her family in the event of her death. Victim by caboose.

+ Reply to Thread