+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Manti Te'o Story is a Hoax?.....

Manti Teo a liar?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--sources--manti-te-o-s-representatives-passed-on-chance-to-release-story-about-fictional-girlfriend-175521027.html

He lied about his GF and he lied about a grandmother he never had/knew I found out.

no room for liars on the Giants roster
    Formerly Brandon Jacobs

Welcome to Wednesday lol

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Pretty sure Te'o isnt a giant.... sooo... yea, doesnt belong here.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    It shouldnt have though. He had a damn good season and should have been a heisman finalist anyway. It was a really weak class and Te'o lead ND to an undefeated record.

I think its controversial because its totally nuts
    It's both. This story did in fact propel him.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    I got this myself yesterday when saying almost outloud .. "Why would you fake having a girlfri...... ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
    It could very well be the case. I mean I could see myself faking a girlfriend, but that's because I'm terrible at actually getting one. Being a ND football player means it's impossible to NOT find someone...

And, honestly, if that IS the case, I wouldn't mind having him on our team. Homosexuals face a lot of discrimination in our culture, even today, especially considering a Mormon family and a Roman Catholic school. Even more moderate groups that claim to be more accepting may have some secret or even unconscious discrimination going on...

On the other hand, if he was just doing that to get Heisman cred, we don't need him... Any Heisman winner pretty much is guaranteed to go in the 1st round of the draft, so you'll still have a shot at a trophy that actually matters.
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 01-18-2013 at 02:38 AM.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I mean I could see myself faking a girlfriend, but that's because I'm terrible at actually getting one.
    Gotta love anonymous Internet honesty.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

A Notre Dame teammate of Manti Te’o says the players were suspicious about Te’o’s girlfriend and described the Heisman Trophy candidate as a “very good” actor....

“We all knew he had only seen her once,” an unnamed player told PepperOnSports.com. “But when the media was saying how he went through both deaths, we knew.”

A former Notre Dame teammate told ESPN's Bob Holtzman that many players knew Kekua wasn't really Te'o's girlfriend.....

http://aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-foo...e-lennay-kekua

The kid needs to confess and throw himself at the mercy of God; his teammates and the NFL scouts if he wants to play football.

That "unnamed player" is getting absolutely ripped by all his teammates or former teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    That "unnamed player" is getting absolutely ripped by all his teammates or former teammates.
    Link?

+ Reply to Thread