+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Manti Te'o Story is a Hoax?.....

#AnonymousNDPlayer...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    Link?
    Read any of their tweets.

Kapron Lewis Moore - Who ever was the teammate that did that interview on pepper on sports and wanted to keep his name "annoynus" is really a punk ___________.

Kinda feel sad for Te'o. On the bare side, he's just a college student getting swallowed up by the media over a fake girlfriend, not over illegal endorsements or steriods. No one's taking about the true portion, which is his grandmother's death. The dude's probably like "WTF Man ???!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    Kinda feel sad for Te'o. On the bare side, he's just a college student getting swallowed up by the media over a fake girlfriend, not over illegal endorsements or steriods. No one's taking about the true portion, which is his grandmother's death. The dude's probably like "WTF Man ???!!!"
    You do? I don't feel sorry for him at all. I think he was in on this from day one. I think he thinks he's smarter than everyone and everyone is stupid. In fact the more he stays quiet and in hiding like this the more I'm convinced that he did it. He went from a like able kid who I hoped does well in the NFL to an arrogant little punk who I hope gets his light turned out in the NFL.
    Last edited by Cool Papa B.; 01-19-2013 at 02:56 AM.

Manti Te'o gives an OFF-CAMERA INTERVIEW with ESPN Schapp.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...ate-girlfriend

Come on man! If you are so innocent why are you giving an "off camera" interview? If Te’o is simply an innocent victim of a hoax — as he and Notre Dame have insisted is the case — wouldn’t he want to face the cameras and tell the whole truth? And with your lawyer in the room!

I'm not surprised he picked Schapp. He doesn't ask good questions IMO and he's not as insightful as his father was. This interview sounds soooo well orchestrated and rehearsed.
    Last edited by Cool Papa B.; 01-19-2013 at 02:54 AM.

Thoughts?

I really do hope for his sake that he was actually duped and not involved in the hoax but why am I supposed to take the word of these two people without any evidence of them actually confronting this Lennay Kekua over the internet or on the phone? These two individuals or the anonymous sources claiming that Tuiasosopo has allegedly said Te'o wasn't apart of the scheme have as much validity as me announcing to the world I have the ability to shoot laser beams out of my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    Manti Te'o gives an OFF-CAMERA INTERVIEW with ESPN Schapp.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...ate-girlfriend

Come on man! If you are so innocent why are you giving an "off camera" interview? If Te’o is simply an innocent victim of a hoax — as he and Notre Dame have insisted is the case — wouldn’t he want to face the cameras and tell the whole truth? And with your lawyer in the room!

I'm not surprised he picked Schapp. He doesn't ask good questions IMO and he's not as insightful as his father was. This interview sounds soooo well orchestrated and rehearsed.
    You sound like an upset conspiracy theorist.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    You sound like an upset conspiracy theorist.

Welcome back gmen
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Haha!
    Either way for Te'o, it's the media that got duped. I'd say good for them even though they'll never stop trying to dig into people's personal lives. In other news, Crimson Tide QB AJ McCarron has a ridiculously hot girlfriend and she's real. At least we know who'll dominate a girlfriend conversation between Te'o and McCarron.

+ Reply to Thread