+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some FAs

Veteran

Some FAs

Just passing this along, I didn't see it listed. Its from an article on bleacher report.

They list 5 free agents that the author feels would help the giants.

Andre Smith OT Cincinnati - said he is a solid right tackle and 26
    Michael Bennett DE Tampa Bay - Martellus' brother 9 1/2 sacks last year, said Martellus is gonna work him
    Phillip Wheeler OLB Oakland - said he is an under the radar type, good athletes
    Sean Smith CB Miami - said he's a solid CB only 25
    Jake Long OT Miami - said its a long shot but Miami might not be willing to resign him and he could use a fresh start

Was a decent article, never heard of a couple of these guys, we usually don't overspend in FA, but if the price is right maybe one or two of these guys end up Giants.

I'll gladly take any of them.. think Long is out of the question though..

Sean Smith would make sense.. big CB next to Prince & Hosley

I think if Marty can convince Michael to come here on a good price, we won't have to draft another DE...

andre smith would prob be the best way we could address the RT issue

Bench Player
    Jake Long will be looking for 10 Million/year +, but I could see the other 4, exspecially Bennett.

If we cut Diehl we culd give that money to AndreSmith I guess? I think he would want decent money.
    I dont think this is likely though.

A 34 Yr old MLB from Chicago whos contract is up??

Bench Player
    Urlacher is at the end..

if there would be a way to get Sean Smith i say pull the trigger. I assume we would cut Webster which I am okay with even though I'm a Webster supporter. I think Sean Smith and Amukamara on the outsides with Hosley in the slot next year would be deadly

Quote Originally Posted by Jppallday View Post
    if there would be a way to get Sean Smith i say pull the trigger. I assume we would cut Webster which I am okay with even though I'm a Webster supporter. I think Sean Smith and Amukamara on the outsides with Hosley in the slot next year would be deadly
    +1

+ Reply to Thread