+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: alec ogeltree vs. manti te'o vs. kasheem greene vs. arthur brown,jr.

alec ogeltree vs. manti te'o vs. kasheem greene vs. arthur brown,jr.

I would love to see us walk away with one of these guys in the first round or 2..my hope is for Ogeltree but Greene is starting to grow on me. anybody have the skinny on Greene? opinions on the others? which fits what we do best? I also am a fan of andrew jackson, LB WKU, but he is going back for his senior season.
    Last edited by ELI_HOF_NYG; 01-17-2013 at 01:54 AM.

Add gerald hodges...

All-Pro
    Not sure where Greene will play in the NFL.

MLB is the biggest need on this team.. my guess is Ogletree, see how he does at the combine..

Ansah has the Giants written all over him.

wonder how far Te'o will slide now..??

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    MLB is the biggest need on this team.. my guess is Ogletree, see how he does at the combine..
    I think outside linebacker may be a bigger need.

In the Tampa 2 the most important linebacker is the weak side backer. The giants have boley who just isn't physical and is declining, rivers who spent all season hurt and is a FA, and J Will who was hurt all season and had some struggles against the run as well. A dominant weak side backer would change this defense a ton. And J will could move to the other lb spot and be a sub package guy.

Favorite Lb for me in this draft is Arthur brown. Who I do think could eventually become a middle backer, but he has a very nice skill set for weak side too

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Add gerald hodges...
    As a PSU fan, I never saw much in Gerald Hodges. I'm under the impression that he played at 225 this year and is now up to 251 at the E/W shrine game. He doesn't have the "It" factor that Sean Lee, Bowman, and Poz had. Tackling and Coverage skills are very suspect.

Those thinking Te'o is going to slide over this supposed scandal are off the mark, IMO. Teams are probably going to laugh about it in the combine interviews and immediately move past it. I don't know what planet you guys are from but lying barely counts as a character concern compared to drugs and other crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    I think outside linebacker may be a bigger need.

Favorite Lb for me in this draft is Arthur brown. Who I do think could eventually become a middle backer, but he has a very nice skill set for weak side too
    Agreed. If they can shore up the DT position it would solve a lot of our problems in the middle of the defense. Arthur Brown looks good in coverage and wraps up well.
    Last edited by PBTimmons; 01-17-2013 at 08:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.

Ogletree then Brown.... but it's close. It will be funny if we get Arthur Brown simply because of how long I've been watching and talking about him. He was one of the most impressive linebackers I had seen coming out of high school (seriously, hunt down his film).
    Last edited by BlueSabbath; 01-17-2013 at 10:20 AM.

All-Pro
    Get Brown so he can help stop his brother.

+ Reply to Thread