+ Reply to Thread

Eli Manning Excited About Pro Bowl With Older Brother, Teammates

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...g_for_pro.html

Excerpt: "Eli Manning hasn't thrown a pass in two weeks. But after being added to the NFC Pro Bowl roster yesterday, due to Aaron Rodgers withdrawing with injuries, the Giants quarterback needs to change that.

“I should start tossing it around a little this week, to make sure the arm’s still loosened up a little bit," Manning said in comments distributed through the team.

Manning called the late bid a "good surprise." He said his wife, Abby, was the most excited, but Manning is looking forward to the week in Hawaii with three of his Giants teammates -- Victor Cruz, Chris Snee and Jason Pierre-Paul will also represent the NFC -- and older brother, Peyton Manning, the AFC's starting quarterback..

Manning was originally a second alternate. New Orleans' Drew Brees is replacing Robert Griffin III, who is missing the game following knee surgery. Manning may have the chance to throw to a familiar target in Cruz.

“I think that will be good to have,” said Manning, who plans to travel to Hawaii Sunday. “You know his timing; you know his body language, those types of things. That will definitely be an advantage, hopefully when I’m in the game he’ll be in there as well. Hopefully, we can hook up a few times and get some completions.”

Manning said hasn't seen his older brother since June or July, with Eli here in New Jersey with the Giants and Peyton in Denver with the Broncos." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

The Manning Bowl we've all dreamed about!!! Oh wait.....

good. they can all play golf and watch the playoffs together